Ch. 16 ✨Let's Watch The Rain Together✨

*Y/N's POV*

(A MUST LISTEN TOO WHILE READING!!!!! Also, be prepared its a LONG chapter😁)

I stare at every little detail in complete awe and amazement, all of which Alastor sees, and chuckles at.

"Wait..." I say, turning towards him, "are we in Hell?!"
He said this was his house, does that mean we're in Hell, cause he's a demon?

Alastor laughs, shaking his head. "No, my dear. I cannot take you to Hell, not until you're dead," he winks, before glancing around at this cozy little home. "This was my home when I was a young man," he brings a hand to his chin, "around twenty four, I believe is when I bought this."

We went back in time again?!

I look around, noticing that no one is here.
"But where is your past self?" I ask, looking at him.
He only smiles, and it takes me about three seconds to see the answer written in his grin.

"Oh. Ohhhh..." I trail off, feeling an unsettling feeling in my chest.
His past self is gone because he is...hunting.

"I should be gone for a while," he says, walking over to the radio and touching it softly, a pleased look in his eyes. "My old radio..." he chuckles, "I've quite missed it."

He looks at me. "You can sit, if you'd like," he smiles.
I walk over to an old two person couch, sitting down and rubbing my fingers against its soft fabric.

It's raining outside pretty hard, and a couple of times, I've heard thunder. All of which Alastor enjoys.
I watch him walk over to the tainted window in front of me, placing one hand on the glass, staring at the rain drops fall.

"It's soothing," he begins to say, eyes lost in staring at the rain. "I have memories of being a child, watching the rain fall outside my window..." his hand falls away, before his smile softens. "I've quite missed the rain."

"It doesn't rain in Hell?" I ask, and he shakes his head.
"Not this sort of rain, anyways," he says. I almost ask why, but the look on his face is an answer enough.

It doesn't rain water, but probably something else. Like maybe fire, or something gross...
Alastor turns towards the window again, and I feel myself rising to my feet, approaching his side to look at the rain as well.

He looks at me, then down at the space between us, before I notice him raising a hand. "Might I hold your hand?"

He asked in a shy way, and I can feel my cheeks blushing from how adorable he sounded.
I nod, taking his hand in mine, lacing our fingers together.

"Hm," he says, "you have very soft hands." He turns to face the window, "let's watch the rain together."

I smile softly, and out of nowhere, I find myself resting my head on his shoulder, which he accepts, and rests his head on top of mine as we both watch the rain in silence.

It's warm...I say in my head, being near him. It's welcoming, something I wish I could always feel.
The feeling is almost fleeting too, because I know that any moment, something could wake me up, and bring me back to the cold reality I live in.