Ch. 23 ✨A New Beginning✨

*Four Months Later*
*Y/N's POV*

(Shout-out to Bridgee2000 for helping me come up with the idea for this chapter!)

Wow, four months have zoomed by huh? Nothing much to say about it, besides my days being filled with more joy and happiness then they ever were before, thanks to Alastor.

He visits me as much as he can, in my dreams and in real life. Sometimes when its late at night we'll take walks in the park when no one is out, that way people won't look at me weird when I talk out loud to the invisible man beside me.

Lately though, its been a little challenging to spend time with him, because as he says, he's busy working at this Hazbin Hotel down in Hell.

He's taught me so much about Hell! He told me that there's a demon princess named Charlie whose trying to run a hotel to successfully redeem demons so that they can go to heaven.

An idea Alastor finds laughable, but I have hope for.

But besides all that and getting back on point, it has been really...hard to spend time with him.
When you're fresh in a relationship, you'll want to spend 24/7 with your partner, but that's a little tricky when your boyfriend is a demon/overlord of Hell/night dweller.

So...yeah. There's that.
But its alright, I understand it of course. I only wish there was a way we could be together properly...
But that though is a little far fetched, me being a human and all.

Ha! A thought came to me, imagine if my parents found out that I'm dating a demon? Oh goodness they'd lose there shit that's for sure.
That's why I'll never tell them. My lips are sealed.

Besides that, right now I'm getting ready for bed, brushing my teeth and combing my hair before I go to the body mirror.

I glance down at my regular PJ's, considering if maybe I should wear something a little more sexier.

...No. He doesn't seem to care about what I wear, nor does he seem like the type that's into that.
So I shake my head, smile, and slip into my bed.

Alastor says he has a surprise for me...so I can't wait to fall asleep and see what it is.
His surprises are always the best!

★★★

"Alastor!" I wave at him, running full speed before I collide in his open arms and feel myself being lifted off the ground and spun around.

"Y/N darling! I missed you!" he sets me down, giving me a quick peck on the lips before taking my hands in his, a wide smile on his face.

I blush and giggle, before I remember what he told me last time we were together.
"So where's my surprise?" I say slyly, swinging our arms, "what does the famous Radio Demon have planned for his lady love?"

I bat my eyes, which he chuckles softly at, before kissing my hand gently, lowering our hands to our sides as I feel his thumb brush against my knuckles.

"It has occurred to me that it has been quite...a challenge for us to visit each other lately."

I nod. "Yeah, and?"

"And I believe I have an idea as to how to fix it," he says, before a nervous look fills his red eyes. "But it is entirely up to you whether or not you want to go through with this."