2. Breakdown & First meet

In the ashram of rishi Bharadwaj,
The next day as the sun started to started to rise, the tension of Rishi Bharadwaj and Devi Susheela was at an all time high. They were scared to know the reaction of Gyanika learning about the incident when she was a sleep.

They looked at each other as Gyanika stirred in her sleep. Soon she woke up from her sleep and the first thing she said was.

Gyan- Maa. Mata!

Both the grandparents looked at each other and then Gyanika looked at them and said.

Gyan- Pitamahi where is mata? She always wakes me up.

That's when Devi Susheela emotionally said.

Su- Putri, your parents ...
Bhar- Father, not parents Susheela. Putri your father thought that you were a distraction to Ashwatthama and...
Gyan- And what pitamah?

Rishi Bharadwaj sadly said the story of what Drona had done. Gyanika broke down crying and she ran out towards the nearby river. Devi Susheela was going to go behind her but Rishi Bharadwaj stopped her.

Bhar- She needs some time to cope with this priye, let her be.

With Kripi,
Kripi got up and she saw her husband in meditation as she made her way to her eldest's room. As she entered the room she noticed an empty bed and realization hit her about yesterday's event's.

Tears started of flow down her eyes as she remembered her time with her daughter. That's when she got up and went to her husband.

Kripi- Swami, Don't you think its cruel to leave our daughter?
Drona- I have already told you I don't want her near my son don't you understand!?
Kripi- Or it's just because you never considered her as your daughter. All the time you had you spent it with Ashwatthama, not her. I have seen her cry as she wished to spend time with you. Don't forget that she is the boon of Mahadev.
Drona- Quite Kripi! Do not go against my wish!
Kripi- Fine, but remember a daughter is considered as Lakshmi. Denying our Daughter is denying Lakshmi. Fix it now Swami before it's out of you hand to fix it.

With Gyanika,
She went to the river banks of Saraswati and heard the sounds of the river. She always knew that her father hated her, but now because of her father, she was separated from her mother and brother.

Tears flowed down her eyes but soon she wiped it way. That's when she heard a sound from the river and when she looked up she saw a boy around her age coming out of the water, unknowingly she stared at him.

 That's when she heard a sound from the river and when she looked up she saw a boy around her age coming out of the water, unknowingly she stared at him

???- Are you just going to stare at me?

She was stunned and then she apologized to him.

Gyan- I apologize to you ...
???- Karna, my name is Karna.

Said Karna while smiling.

Gyan- I am Gyanika, the daughter of my parents.
Karna- Ohh, I am Karna the son of Radha maa and Adhirath baba.

Gyanika slapped her head and said.

Gyan- I am silly, my mother is Mata Kripi and Acharya Drona.
Karna- You are the daughter of Acharya Drona!
Gyan- Yes, but not so wanted.
Karna- So you are a brahmin?
Gyan- Yes, but why did you become sad suddenly Karna?
Karna- Because I am a suta.
Gyan- Mata always told me to never discriminate.

Karna smiled as she patted the ground next to her. Karna understood what she meant and sat besides her. Soon they both talked about their life and Karna told her about the death of Shon, while she told him about her family dyanamics.

Karna even told her that he was adopted by his parents.

Karna- You know I had always wanted to learn warfare but being a suta none took me under them. I have been rejected 99 times, now Acharya Drona is my only hope.
Gyan- Not to disappoint you but he would not accept you. He only take's and want's royal prince's as his student's.
Karna-Does that mean I will have no guru?

Gyanika thought for a moment and then she said.

Gyan- You are a devotee of Suryadev right?
Karna- Yes, but why?
Gyan- Pray to him and ask him for help and to guide you. When ever I have doubts I pray to Tridev and tridevi and I find a way to clear my doubts.

Karna nodded and soon they both bid each other goodbyes and went their own ways.

With Gyanika,
She returned and greeted her grandparents and then said.

Gyan- I have taken a decision pitamah and pitamahi.
Sus- What have you decided putri?
Gyan- 1 Kanyadann is considered equivalent to a 100 gau dann, which is one of the biggest dann's. Hence, I Gyanika proclaim! Dronacharya will not do my Kanyadann! Nor do I consider him as my father!

Gasps could be heard by the 2 hearing the proclamation of their daughter. But they couldn't say anything as she was hurt by the behavior of their son towards her.

With Karna,
The next day, he went to the riverbanks of Ganga and stated to pray. After his prayers were done, he called out the foremost Aditya and the king of Navagraha's.

Karna- Please come and help me Suryadev! Your devotee needs help Suryadev!

That's where the temperature started to rise and there came Suryadev on his chariot which had 7 horses attached and Arun as the sarthi.

Surya- Putra Karna, I am so glad you called me, I was waiting for you to call me for a long time.
Karna- Putra? and why were you waiting for me to call you?
Surya- Yes, putra you are my son that's why I called you putra. I couldn't meet you until you summoned me as it's the rule I am bounded to follow.

That's when Suryadev told Karna about his birth minus the fact that Kunti was his mother.

Surya- Putra, come on the Chariot, we are going to your guru now.

Karna nodded and mounted the chariot of Suryadev his newly found father.

______________________
Author's note:-
Who do you want the guru of Gyanika to be?
A] Rishi Bharadwaj
B] Sapt rishi's
C] Shiv Shakti

Was the sadness of Gyanika justified?

Your views of Kripi's confrontation with Drona?

What do you think about Karna Gyanika meet?

What do you think about the proclamation of Gyanika?

Karna knows the truth happy?