5. Test, Boon's & Guru dakshina

With Karna,
Karna went and did his Surya puja and then he when he returned to the ashram, he saw his guru lying down with his head on a stone.

Karna requested his guru to keep his head on his lap, which guru Parshuram agreed. Suddenly a Beatle came and stung Karna on his thighs but Karna bore the pain as he didn't want to break the sleep of his guru.

The blood of Karna flow down and it touched the shoulder of guru Parshuram. Guru Parshuram opened his eyes and looked at the blood that flowed down the thigh of Karna. Parshuram scolded Karna and Karna cheekily smiled.

The relation between Parshuram and Karna had become more than the relation of a guru shishya. They had now become family. Karna had met the family of his guru as well. They all loved having Karna around them and they all bonded really well.

Parshu- Putra, now it's time for your guru dakshina. For your guru dakshina I want you to do Tapasya to Trimurti and gain their weapons and I want you to win a kingdom in Aryavrat who is ruled by an evil king.
Karna- Okay gurudev.
Parshu- After your Tapasya, return to me and then move forward to fulfil the other guru dakshina.

Karna nodded and then went to do Tapasya for the Trimurti.

In Kailash,
Gyanika got ready and she went towards the place where her kala pradarshan was going to happen. She saw all the gods, goddesses, apsara's, asuras, rakshasa's, yaksha's, Naga's, Prajapati's and the Saptrishi's.

She walked forward towards her pitamah and took his blessings.

Bhar- Putri, you have grown up so much, you seem to be formidable as well.
Gyan- Ji pitamah, pitashree has taught me everything.

That's when the tridev's and the tridevi's came there and everyone bowed in front of them.

Shiva- Putri, first you'll have to perform 64 kalas which will be test by the tridevi's, goddesses and the apsara's.

Gyanika nodded and she then performed her kalas. Then she took the Veena kept near her and she played it.

All were mesmerised and awed at her melodic tunes. Then finally, she stood up and she was to perform her nritya and singing together.

All were again in aww and then the tridevi's, goddesses and apsara's discussed and her kalas. Then Mata Saraswati said.

Sar- Putri, you have exceeded our expectations and we are impressed by you. I bless you to be the best in all the 64 kalas.
Saachi- Putri, I the queen of Devtas bless you with unmatched beauty and grace.

Gyanika joined her hands and then looked at Mahadev and Mata Parvati.

Shiva- Putri, now your knowledge will be tested by the Prajapati's, Saptrishi's, Mahamuni Ved Vyasa and Devguru Brihaspati.

Gyanika started to answer their questions then came her final question which was asked by Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.

Vmitra- Putri, in a war there are hundreds of innocent warriors and soldiers. Would you kill them or only their adharmi Raja?
Gyan- The sena has a choice, weather to fight for dharma of adharma. If the side with adharma the become an obstacle in the wad of dharma, hence their death is needed.