13. Yuvraj

In Hastinapur,
After the guru dakshina was given all the princes returned. That's when Bhishma called a Sabha to know the result and praise the Pandavas.

Bhish- Tell me Acharya Drona, were the kuru prince's successful?
Drona- Yes, the kuru prince's have given guru dakshina. But, only 100 Kuru prince's were successful. The Pandavas went first and they got caught by Drupad. It was the Kauravas who saved the Pandavas and defeated Drupad.

True, Dronacharya had now realised that he was wrong. He realised the damage done to his family with his ego and false pride.

His beloved wife was yet to talk to him after he left Gyan... His daughter in the ashram of his father.

The bond of Ashwatthama and Drona also became bitter because of the same. Ashwatthama grew more distant to Drona when he started to favour the Pandavas.

Finally the bond between the father and son was over when Drona couldn't ask his son for a proper guru dakshina.

He wanted to redeem himself and now he had vowed to his family back.

While Bhishma, Kunti and Vidur gritted their teeth hearing Drona praise the Kauravas.

Dhri- Well done my sons, you have kept the name of Kuru Vansh. Once Pitashree was also captured by the king of Panchala and then mahamahim entered Panchal and saved Pitashree.
Today you have saved your cousins like mahamahim saved Pitashree.

The Kauravas and Gandhari had a smile on their faces. That's when the mantri's said.

Mantri 1- Samrat you are blessed to have such valorous sons. Hastinapur is blessed to have them as our future.
Mantri 7- Samrat, it is the rule of Hastinapur that the Rajkumar who losses their first war shall not ascend the throne. 
Mantri 6- Samrat for the first time in Kurukul a Rajkumar has lost their first battle.
Mantri 8- Samrat, The praja has put their trust in the Kauravas and they are now scared for the Pandavas. They don't want a Pandava to be the future of Hastinapur.

All were speaking and then mahamahim the backbone of Hastinapur said.

Bhish- Samrat, I suggest Duryodhan to be crowned as the new Yuvraj. As the peace of praja is more important then who was born first.
Kripa- I suggest the same Samrat, the valour of the Kauravas is known and they have an alliance with Koshal as Samrat karna considers Maharani Gandhari as his mother.

Vidur and Kunti looked at each other and then Yudhishthir said.

Yudhi- Samrat, I would wish for the land of Khandavprasth. I would built a kingdom there and I would be happy.
Dhri- Fine, Yudhishthir will rule Khandavprasth and Duryodhan will become the Yuvraj of Kuru rashtra. The Pandavas and Kunti will now live with Yudhishthir. Vidur, Mahamahim and Rajguru you are free to go with them.

All looked at each other and Vidur was the first one who said.

Vidur- I would accompany the Pandavas to Khandavprasth.
Bhish- I would stay in Hastinapur.
Drona- I would also be in Hastinapur.

Soon Duryodhan was crowned and the Yuvraj and the Pandavas, Kunti and Vidur left.

Then they burned the forest but Mayasur along with Takshak and his clan had already resettled in Koshal van.

Then the Indra incident happened and Khandavprasth was named Indraprasth.

In Patal Lok,
The student of Shukra went in the direction of the naaga Lok. He entered and the Nagas bowed to him and they guided him towards his grandchild.

The student kept his hand on his grandchild's head and chanted the mantras of the mrit Sanjeevani.

That's when his grandchild opened his eyes and got up. He looked at his grandfather and said.

???- Pranipat Matamah Sumali!

The grandchild got to know all that happened and then he started to do Tapasya to Brahmadev.

In Koshal,
Gyanika was pregnant and she was feeling something missing. She went to her husband and said.

Gyan- Swami, I would like to construct a temple in Ayodhya if that's okay with you.
Karna- Of course priye, but whose temple?
Gyan- You'll know once it's made.

______________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about the change in Drona and Bhishma?

The kuru rashtra is divided and Bhishma along with Drona have chosen the Kauravas, happy?

Who is brought back to life?

Gyanika making a temple, excited?