15. Through the years

In Koshal,
All the royals in the chamber of Karna. They were playing with the new born son of Karna and Gyanika.

Bhar- Putri, what will you name your child?
Gyan- Pitamah, Karna is the son of Surya. Meaning Karna is a part of Suryavansh and one of the most prominent Vansh of Suryavansh was the Raghuvanshi's. Hence, we have decided to name our child Raghav.

Time skip, 7 years:-
7 years had went by in a breeze and a lot had changed. The popularity of the Pandavas had hit rock bottom while the Kauravas fame was like a rising Phoenix.

Drona tried to rebuilt his bond with Ashwatthama but old habits die harder. Drona always found a way to praise the Pandavas and Ashwatthama wasn't having it.

Drona joined forces with the Pandavas and Bhishma also joined them.

The Kauravas were married and the Pandavas were too. Duryodhan married Bhanumati (Princess of Kalinga) and Dushashan married Chandramukhi (Princess of Trigant).

While the Pandavas, they married Draupadi together and they also married:-
Yudhishthir : Deviki (Princess of Shivi)

Bheem : Hidimba (before Draupadi) and Valhandhara (former princess of Kashi)

Arjun : Ulupi (Naag princess), Chitrangada (Manipur) and Shambhavi (Adopted daughter of Vasudev).

Nakul : Karenumati (Princess of Chedi)

Sahadev : Vijaya (Princess of Madra)

The Kauravas and Pandavas also had their respective children.

While in Koshal, another prince was born, Lakshay.

Far away in the kingdom of Videha, maharaj Bhaumik was walking on a barren land when he saw a child kept in front on the ground.

He noticed that it was a girl hence, he decided to adopt her. He went to the temple of Mata Sita and Shree Ram.

There in front was Kodandam dhanush which no one could lift. Shockingly the infant in his hands was able to pick up the dhanush.

Since he found her on Bhumi, he named her Bhaumisha. After that, 1 year later his wife gave birth to Sagarika.

The alliance:-
The Pandavas had lost all their alliances as during the Svayamvar Draupadi said "None of you weak Kshatriya can win a beauty like me!"

While the Kauravas were successful in making an alliance with Koshal and so was Avanti.

No one was able to guess the truth about Gyanika but when Ashwatthama visited Koshal, he was reminded about the nature of Gyanika but he shrugged it off thinking it was coincidence.

Present:-

In Dwarka,
All the royals were preparing for the Svayamvar of Subhadra. Yes, Rohiniputri was having a Svayamvar of her own.

The entire Aryavrat was invited for the same.

In Koshal,
Gyanika hugged her children as they were about to leave for Gurukul. She did their tilak and they left along with kulguru Vashisth.

Soon, they also started their journey towards Dwarka. They meaning Karna, Gyanika/Anantpriya, Maharishi Bharadwaj and Devi Susheela.

_____________________
Author's note:-

Who will win the Svayamvar of Subhadra?

Raghav and Lakshay starting their education, happy?

Ashwatthama finds Anantpriya similar to Gyanika, what do you think?

Drona and Bhishma join the Pandavas, expected?