6. Karna's triumph & Letter

With Karna,
He did his surya puja and made his was towards the kingdom of Suryavanshi's. The same land ruled by Maryaada Purushottam Shri Rama, was now ruled by an adharmi.

Karna entered the grand kingdom of Ayodhya and he noticed a flag of Kashi as well. On inquiring, he found out that the king of Kashi was here with his Sena as they were going to attack Magadha together.

Karna sent a letter to both the kings and he waited as he saw 30 akshauhini Sena of Koshal and Kashi combined along with 2 arrogant kings.

Karna summoned his normal bow and he started to rain arrows on the opponents.

Karna was on a role and he was unstoppable

Karna was on a role and he was unstoppable. The twang of his bow installed fear in the enimies. Karna had slayed the 12 akshauhini sena of Kashi and Koshal combined.

That's when he heard a roar and saw the king of Dakshin Koshal coming with his 7 akshauhini Sena.

That's when Karna summoned the Bhargava Astra which created a storm, thunder struck and as Karna released the Astra it killed all the Sena of Dakshin Koshal and its king.

Then with his Agni Astra, Karna burned the king of Kashi and with his Surya Astra, Karna ended the terror of the king of Koshal.

In Hastinapur,
The royal Sabha was under way as the kuru princes had returned from their guru kul. That's when they felt the change in the weather and all stood up alerted. That's when Bhishma and Drona looked at each other.

Dhri- What happened, has someone attacked the kingdom?
Bhi- No Maharaj, Someone has summoned the Bhargava Astra which is only possessed by Guru Parshuram and Mahadev.
Drona- A person shall know and master all the 5 techniques of archery. Which not even mahamahim and I know.

Arjun was burning in jealousy as he saw his dreams of being the best archer fade.

In Koshal,
Karna entered the kingdom and all he felt was negativity. Hence, decided to break the kingdom and he would ask his nanashree Lord Vishwakarma to rebuild a new kingdom.

The kingdom of Karna in Yellow.