9. Vivah

Gyanika entered the kingdom and soon she reached the palace and met everyone. Soon they all sat in the Sabha as Karna introduced her to all the royals.

Karna- You know about Rajya mantri, Kulguru and Mahamantri. Now I'll introduce you to the others.

Karna motioned towards a Rishi Bharadwaj and said.

Karna- Rishi Bharadwaj is the shiksha mantri of our kingdom. He will teach to kids of Ayodhya and will take care of his education.
His student Eklavya will be the Senapati of our army.

Then Karna motioned towards a man and said.

Karna- He is Bhargav, he is the rajdoot of our kingdom. Besides him is our Kalyan mantri (Welfare minister) Ramdas. Opposite Mantri Ramdas is Krishi mantri (agricultural minister) Bhaskar and besides him is Rajya Vaidya Vedant. Also Kulguru, Maharishi Bharadwaj, Mahamantri and Rajya mantri will look into the trade.

Gyanika greeted all of them and then she told them about their alliances. All were shocked to know that the 5 powerhouses of Aryavart were now in an alliance with each other.

Soon the marriage preparations started and the gurus of Karna and Gyanika along with the 4 allied kingdoms were called.

They all arrived and they met up with Karna and the other and were pleased with the alliance they made.

The Saptrishi's were in attendance and they were checking a perfect muhurat for the wedding. That's when Krishna had a mischievous smile and said.

Kri- Rishivar, why think so much, they live in Ayodhya hence I have the perfect muhurat of them.
Vash- What is it Dwarkadhish?
Kri- We are in Margashirsha maas, during Shukla Paksha, on panchami.

All widened their eyes and then Brahmarishi Vishwamitra said.

Vmitra- Meaning the time when Shree Ram married Mata Sita?

Krishna nodded and then it was finalised that on that were day, the couple will marry. Gyanika then got up and then said.

Gyan- I have a request from all of you'll. I want my identity to be hidden until the right time has come. Hence, I will be known as Devi Anantpriya and I am the student of Ardhanarishwar. Only you'll know that I am Gyanika.

All agreed to her condition and soon the name Anantpriya was announced to the praja and it spread like wildfire in Aryavrat.

Soon, the time for the marriage had come and all happily began the rituals.

The Shiv family, The family of Bhagwan Parshuram, The Saptrishi's, The allied kingdom's royal family were present there.

Mahadev and Mata Parvati did the rituals of the bride's parents and then Gyanika was called. She came in looking divine and was accompanied by her 3 sakhi's.

To tie the knot, Dev Kartikeya and Param pujya Ganesha did the duties of brothers together

Finally after the pheras the marriage was completed and then they took blessings of all. Later, there was a feast after which the newly wedded couple had their first night.

The next day,
Gyanika got up and went to the kitchen and made chappan bhog as her paheli rasoi.

All were delighted eating the food and they loved it very much. That's when they got a letter from Hastinapur to attend their kala pradarshan.

The next day, Karna along with Gyanika / Anantpriya, started their journey towards Hastinapur.

_____________________
Author's note:-

How's the chapter?

What do you think about the marriage?

Your views of Krishna's muhurat?

So, with a new name none will recognise Gyanika as she was a child when they last saw her. That's how the title had come, as the identity of Gyanika is hidden.

Soon they'll be in Hastinapur, what do you think will happen over there during the Kala pradarshan?