8. Stong alliances

The next day,
Gyanika got up and Rambha asked Gyanika to meet her grandparents. She entered the chamber of her grandparents who looked happy.

Gyan- Pranipat pitamah, pranipat pitamahi.
Both- Sadha sukhi raho putri.
Bhar- Putri, Yesterday devi Radha and Adhirath mahoday had come to meet us.
Gyan- What happened pitamah, did they not like the kingdom? should I make changes? Do they ...
Sus- Calm down putri, it's nothing like that. They came here to ask your hand in marriage for Karna.

Gyanika started to blushed while her grandparents laughed.

Bhar- Priye I think we got our answer.
Sus- Yes Swami, let's give the good news to Radha and Adhirath.

The good news was given to all and Karna asked.

Karna- When shall we marry Brahmarishi?
Gyan- Radheya, the time after I return we shall marry.

Karna nodded and then They spent the day together. She went to Kailash and also told her parents about the same.

Then the next day Gyanika left to make alliances for her soon to be husband.

With Gyanika,
She started her journey to gain alliances for Koshal. She started to move North towards Himavat.

As she reached the kingdom, the soldiers stopped her and said.

Soldier- Who are you Brahmini?
Gyan- Pranam Kakashree, I am Gyanika the Ansh of Ardhanarishwar and the mortal daughter of Mata Kripi.

The soldier looked at Gyanika in awe as she was the biological daughter of their former princess. Then went in the Sabha where sat Maharaj Himavat and Maharani Menavati. Besides them sat Mata Ganga who had come to visit her parents. The soldier then said.

Soldier- Maharaj, The ansh of Mahadev and Mata Shakti has come at your door step.

Maharaj Himavat smiled and said.

Him- Bring her in.

Gyanika entered and greeted them all.

Him- What brings you here putri?
Gyan- Matamah, I am here to make an alliance between Himavat and Koshal.
Him- Done, till the time you are there I support Koshal.

She spent time in Himavat with the three and they even practiced together. Soon she left towards the east side in Magadha.

In Magadha,
Jarasandh was in the royal court when a soldier came in and told the arrival of a Brahmin women.

Jara- Bring her in the court with respect, a curse of hers can be our downfall.

The soldier nodded and then he saw a beautiful women entering in the Sabha. Lust filled his mind but he didn't want a Brahmin curse on him.

Jara- Pranam Devi, What brings you here?
Gyan- I have come here to make an alliance with you and Magadha. Magadha is one of the 5 powerhouses of Aryavart along with Koshal, Himavat, Dwarka and Lanka. Also, it has no alliances with any other kingdom.
Jara- Which kingdom are you from and what alliances do you have?

Gyanika paused and smiled, then she said.

Gyan- I am the soon to be Samragini of Koshal and Kashi combined. We only have an alliance with Himavat Rajya.

Jarasandh was thinking that's when Gyanika said.

Gyan- Samrat Uparichara Vasu your grandfather along with Maharaj Brihadratha have always been on the path of Dharma. Don't you want your ancestors to be proud of you? When you were made the king, the praja looked at you like a god who would protect them. But now, you are like a asur or rakshas for them. The one who exploits them and the one who makes them feel unsafe.
Change is must, Koshal and Kashi were to attack you but Radheya reached there before.
Be the king of people not the king of greed, lust and ego. Pranam.

Gyanika turned around to go when she heard Jarasandh say.

Jara- Stop! I understand my mistake hence, I announce change. I return Mathura back to the Yadava's and I vow to be the best ruler. I also agree to this alliance. You have guided me as a sister guides her brother, hence I request you to be my sister.
Gyan- Agreed.

Soon Jarasandh sent a letter to Dwarka and he then came out and addressed his praja with new found respect.

Gyanika smiled and she later bid goodbyes to Jarasandh and she went to the southern direction.

She reached Rameshwar temple and took blessing inside. Then she used the Ramsetu and made her way towards Lanka. Soon she reached Lanka and she was stopped by a soldier.

Soldier- Who are you?
Gyan- I am the soon to be Samragini of Koshal and I am the student of Ardhanarishwar.

The soldier went in and then came out. He respectfully took Gyanika in the royal palace of Lanka.

She looked in the court and saw the royals. Maharaj Vibhishan, Rajpita Vishrava, Rajmata Ilavida. Devi Kaikasi had returned back to patal after the death of her beloved sons.

She went forward and took the blessings of Devi Ilavida and Rishi Vishrava.

Rava- Ayushman Bhava, but why did you touch our feet?
Gyan- Because Rajmata Ilavida is my Bua.
Ila- Bua? How?
Gyan- I am the daughter of your brother and the grandchild of Rishi Bharadwaj.

All were shocked but Mata Ilavida was happy. They talked for sometime then Vibhishan asked.

Vibh- What brings you here Behena?
Gyan- Bhrata, my soon to be husband, Radheya is going to be the king of Koshal, hence I have come here with a proposal of alliance.
Vibh- Koshal having and alliance?
Gyan- Yes, We have made alliances with Himavat Rajya and Magadha.

It was a shock that 3/5 alliances were in alliance. Then Vibhishan said.

Vibh- It will be our pleasure to have an alliance with you.

The alliance was formed and she spent sometime in Lanka after which she went to Dwarka.

She entered the kingdom and all welcomed her with respect and a soldier even took her to the royal palace with respect.

She then met all of the royals and then maharaj Vasudev asked her.

Vasu- What is your name Devi? Why have you come in Dwarka?
Gyan- I am Gyanika, the daughter of Mata Kripi and the grandchild of Pitamah Bharadwaj and Pitamahi Susheela. I am the soon to be Samragini of Koshal and I have come here to make alliance with Dwarka.
Vasu- The same Gyanika who is the reason for Mathura being returned?
Kri- Yes, Pitashree Devi Gyanika is the same women.

Gyanika turned around and saw Shri Krishna. She was to join her hands but Krishna shook his head.

Kri- Pitashree, we can make an alliance as Koshal has made alliances with Himavat in the north, Lanka in the south and Magadh Rajya in the east. If Dwarka which is in the west joins them, we can easily make a strong alliance.
Vasu- You are right putra, I accept the alliance between Koshal and Dwarka.

Gyanika left towards Koshal and she was ready to meet them after a month. She smiled remember that she will marry soon.

_______________________
Author's note:-

How the chapter?

What do you think about the alliances made by Gyanika?

What will be the reaction of Koshal royals after hearing the name of allied kingdom's?

Do you want the marriage to be:-
A} Grand
Or
B} Intimate