14. Jai Shree Ram!

Gyanika while being pregnant started to prepare the temple with all her love. She also sat down with Hanuman ji, Bhrata Vibhishan and Jambavan ji to get information.

In that process, Hanuman ji started to help her as well. With the help of Hanuman ji, it became easy to built the temple.

After 7 months, the temple was ready. All the people grew inquisitive about the temple. None minus Gyanika, Hanuman ji, bhrata Vibhishan and Jambavan ji knew what was made.

Gyanika entered the court and she said.

Gyan- Pranam to all, Arya the temple is ready and in 2 months time the inauguration will happen. The prajapati's as well as the Saptrishi's along with Rishi Agastya, Maharishi Durvasa and Mahamuni Ved Vyasa have been invited. Ohh and of course our Gurudev's and guru parivar is also invited.

The royals nodded and Gyanika went to her chamber. She rubbed her growing belly as she was 7 months pregnant as well.

2 Months later,
The guests had started to arrive that's being the sages and the 4 allied kingdoms of Koshal.

The kingdom was decorated as a newly wedded bride. The scent of lilies and lotuses was in the air, the kingdom had a calm aura, the leafs moved in a divine motion, the birds chirped happily, the praja was taken care of and no one lived in Koshal without a shelter over their head and no one slept in hunger.

The laughter of children echoed, some parents carried their children towards the temple, some children held the hands of their parents and some children supported their old parents.

Soon the royals came, the queen amongst them stood out as she could deliver the prince/princess of Ayodhya anytime.

That's when Karna got up and said.

Karna- I welcome you all to this auspicious day, today is the day that my beloved wife has waited for. She has created this temple with the help of Prabhu Hanuman.

That's when Hanuman ji came there and the praja screamed.

Praja- Ramdoot Hanuman ki jai! Anjanaputra Hanuman ki jai!
Kesari nandan Hanuman ki jai!

Soon the sages came and the moved to the banks of Sarayu river. That's when covered with an orange cloth was the temple.

Then Gyanika unveiled the temple. Gasps could be heard as the temple was beautifully made.

The praja followed the royals into the temple

The praja followed the royals into the temple. As they entered the temple, on the right all saw a murti of a women holding an infant and on the left they saw a a murti of 4 infants playing together.

Soon the realisation struck all, the women was none other than Mata Kaushalya and the infant was Maryada Purushottam Shree Ram. While on the left side it was Shree Ram and his brothers.