12. Changes

The after party had happened then Drona, Kunti, Vidur, Bhishma and the Pandavas all were in one chamber.

Kunti- What was the need for you to use the brahmasira Astra! Are you so weak that you can't accept defeat!
Bhi- For an archer having the tridev Astra is the goal. Now you have lost it meaning you are the weakest archer not the best!

All shouted on Arjun for a long time after which, Kunti said.

Kunti- Rajguru, better give my sons such a guru dakshina that will further their names.

Saying that Kunti left from there as Drona, Bhishma and Vidur discussed about the guru dakshina that he could give.

In Koshal,
Ayodhya was named as the capital and as Karna and Gyanika reached there, Gyanika fainted.

Karna rushed her to the Vaidya and soon the Vaidya came out with a pleasant smile and said.

Vaidya- Badhai ho Samrat, aap pita banene wale ho.
{Congratulations Samrat, you are going to become a father}

All smiled and congratulated Karna. Karna entered the room and smiled at Gyanika and gave her the good news as well.

In Hastinapur,
The next day, Drona came and demanded his guru dakshina. The guru dakshina was to defeat Drupad.

Drona went to his chamber and Ashwatthama followed him as well. 

Ash- Pitashree, you cannot keep me away from the sacred guru dakshina. You are my guru hence, you shall ask me a guru dakshina as well.
Drona- Stop Ashwatthama! I asked the guru dakshina for the Pandavas, now I don't want one from you! Because I know that Arjun can fulfill my dakshina!
Ash- Arjun! Arjun! Arjun! Stop it Pitashree! All you speak about is that Arjun! Why don't you send me to pitamah as well, I'll be happy living with my jiji.

Drona angrily screamed and said.

Drona- Shut up! You want a guru dakshina right! Then I Drona as my guru dakshina ask you to leave from Hastinapur!

Ashwatthama in anger left and then he marched towards the kingdom of Avanti. He challenged the king of a fight and then with his prowess he won over the kingdom of Avanti.

In Panchal,
A messenger came there to meet Duryodhan who was with Drona.

Doot- Pranam Rajkumar.
Dury- Tell me why have you come here?
Doot- Your Mitra Ashwatthama has sent a message stating that he has won the kingdom of Avanti. He has invited you to his coronation after this war.

The face of Drona fell as he had doubted his son. He regretted it but he still knew that Arjun was better than his son.

The fight started with the Pandavas going in first. The Pandavas were caught and defeated by Drupad with his illusions.

Then came the Kauravas, who I with the help of Vivitsu, were able to break the chakravyuh.

Vivitsu had learnt all his skills from Drona and later, he learnt vyuh rachna from kulguru kripacharya.

The Kauravas were hence proven the better ones and the Pandavas gritted their teeth.

In Patal Lok,
A old man was in Tapasya towards his guru Shukracharya for thousands of years. He was adamant to gain a boon from his guru, the boon to use the Sanjeevani Vidya once.

He was to use that to revive his grandchild from death. Shukracharya had not want to bless him, but he now had no choice as the voice of his student was heard every second.

Shukracharya went in front of his student and said.

Shukra- As for a boon.
Su- I want a boon to use the Sanjeevani Vidya once!
Shukra- Tathastu!

_____________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about the discussion of Kunti and others?

What do you think about Drona and Ashwatthama?

Ashwatthamathe king of Avanti happy?

Gyanika is pregnant, excited?

Who is the student of Shukra that wants the boon of Sanjeevani Vidya to be used once?

Who will he revive?