7. Gyanika in Koshal

In Koshal,
Karna, Maharishi Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra were talking about the royal court members. That's when the announcement of Radha and Adhirath entering was made.

Karna looked towards the door as he saw his mother and father come in. He automatically smiled seeing his parents in royal outfits.

Karna ran and hugged his parents and touched their feet

Karna ran and hugged his parents and touched their feet. Then entered Eklavya along with Rambha, Menaka and Tilottama.

Seeing Menaka, Brahmarishi tensed up, but they didn't over react. That's when entered Gyanika in all her glory. Karna was in awe seeing her while Brahmarishi and Maharishi were shocked.

Vash&Vmitra- Gyanika!
Gyan- Pranam rishivar.
Karna- Rishivar, you both know her?
Vash- Yes Putra, she is the student of Ardhanarishwar and is also their Ansh.

Karna, Radha and Adhirath widened their eyes but then Gyanika said.

Gyan- What happened Karna? Don't you want your kingdom to be ready?
Karna- Yes, I'll call nanashree right away.
Gyan- No need for that, I will be making your kingdom for you. Sakhi's please take the royals as well as the praja out.

All nodded and before anyone could say anything, they were pushed out of the kingdom.

Gyanika then started to build a kingdom with her knowledge.

In Hastinapur,
The Rajya Sabha was going on that's when a rajdoot came in and said.

Rajdoot- Pranam Maharaj, I have brought news about the changed climate yesterday.
Dhri- What is the reason?
Rajdoot- Parshuram shishya, the youngest student of Bhagwan Parshuram was given the guru dakshina to conquer a kingdom. The student of Parshuram attacked Uttar Koshal. In the war Dakshin Koshal as well as Kashi came to aid Uttar Koshal but all went in vain as Parshuram shishya summoned the Bhargava Astra and killed the Sena.

All widened their eyes as they weren't aware of a Parshuram shishya.

Bhish- Who is he?
Rajdoot- He is the son of your former charioteer Adhirath, the same person whose brother was killed in this very Sabha, Radheya Karna.
Drona- A suta! Guru Parshuram would never take a suta as his shishya!
Ash- Who knows pitashree, there might be a hidden fact. Also maharaj, yesterday when the Kauravas and I went to the Suta samaj, a couple along with 4 people left with their stuff. Then for a house of a suta a women who looked like a Brahmavaidini came out. I suspect that they were Devi Radha and Adhirath mahoday.