10. Kala pradarshan

The royals of Hastinapur were welcoming the guests. Dhritarashtra greeted them, Gandhari did their Aarti and kripacharya, Shakuni, Bhishma, Vidur, Drona and Kunti stood there.

That was the same time when Haldhari Balram, Shri Krishna and Subhadra and Jarasandh came at the same time.

The people anticipated a fight, but to their surprise all had a friendly talk. All welcomed them and Kunti burned as she saw Gandhari do the Aarti of Dwarka royals.

That's when the announcement of Koshal royals were made.

Soldier- Koshal ke Samrat, Maha dhanurdhari Samrat Karna, Samragini Anantpriya, Senapati Eklavya aur mahamantri Chaitanya padhar rahe hai!

All the praja as well as the royals looked at the direction of the gate.

Kripa- Samrat Karna is the student of Bhagwan Parshuram. 3 Saptrishi's meaning Maharishi Bharadwaj, Maharishi Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra are in the court of Karna.

Karna Sangini Anantpriya, she is the student of Ardhanarishwar. Not much is known about her family, but she belongs to a Brahmin clan.

Mahamantri Chaitanya is called one of the most knowledgeable people in Aryavrat. He is the students of all the 7 Saptrishi's. He is also the son of Dev Vaikartana the son of Lakshmi Narayan Saraswati and Devi Meghvati, the Ansh of Shiv Shakti and Brahma Saraswati and the Daughter of Devi ********* and ****** Putra ********.

Senapati Eklavya, he is the student of Maharishi Bharadwaj. Devi Anantpriya gave him his thumb back after the whole drama. Eklavya possesses the Maheshwar Astra, Rudra Astra, Shambhav Astra, Brahma Astra, brahmasira astra, Narayan Astra and the naag Astra.

All gulped, then came a warrior in sight, which they thought to be Karna. As he came there he was welcomed and Bhishma said.

Bhi- It is the honour to have you in our kingdom Samrat Karna.

The man started to laugh and said.

Ek- Gangaputra, I am not Mitra Karna, I am Eklavya the senapati of Koshal.

That's when they heard a horse voice, they looked up and saw a more built guy then Eklavya. Then they all heard a roar of a lion and saw a women sitting on that lion and coming their way.

As Karna and Anantpriya stepped on the ground, the Earth shook. All were in awe as they thought the couple were a divine couple.

All stuck up to the Ayodhya royals in hopes on making alliances with them

All stuck up to the Ayodhya royals in hopes on making alliances with them. Karna and Anantpriya walked in the centre while on their left were Dwarka royals and on their right was Jarasandh.

Their alliance was brought under notice and all were shocked to know about the same.

The kala pradarshan went on and the 3 alliances were disappointed with the dynamics of the kurus.

That's when they saw Arjun win the fight against Duryodhan. Drona came in the centre and said.

Drona- I Drona am proud to announce Arjun as the sarvashreshth dhanurdhari!

Karna, Gyanika/Anantpriya, Krishna, Balram, Jarasandh and Eklavya screamed together.

All- Rajguru!

Thunderstruck hearing the loud scream of the royals. Drona looked up and gulped seeing the angry royals.

Karna- Drona! How dare you proclaim a prince who is out of Gurukul as the sarvashreshth dhanurdhari! He hasn't even mastered the 5 forms of archery which Mahadev, Narayan, Mata Shakti, Guru Parshuram, the Saptrishi's, Dev Vaikartana, Devi Pranshi, Priye Anantpriya and I have.

Kri- Rajguru, I take this as an insult as you have disrespected all the warriors of Aryavart.

Anant- Maharaj Dhritarashtra! Is this called the dharma in Hastinapur!

Balram- How do you call a basic warrior is greater then Mahadev and Narayan! Even in the mortal world there are many better warriors the this prince!

All could fell the tensed environment and then Drona said.

Drona- If you all are better than him, face him in a battle!

All flared and Karna picked his bow up, but Anantpriya calmed him. Anantpriya then looked at Eklavya and said.

Anant- Senapati Eklavya! Get one of the soldiers of Koshal that we have brought. Why should the royals waste their time fighting a naive good for nothing human.

That's when all looked at Anantpriya for the first time. The Pandavas were mesmerised by her beauty but they forgot her beauty and glared at her in anger.

That's when Eklavya got a foot soldier of Ayodhya and then the dual began.

All thought the dual would end in a minutes time, but the foot soldier of Ayodhya dominated Arjun and he finally broke the bow of Arjun and Arjun was tied in a naag pas.

All looked shocked, but little did they know, Gyanika and Karna taught the Sena with their knowledge along with Maharishi Bharadwaj, Maharishi Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.

All cheered for the foot soldier and the Karna said.

Karna- What happened Drona! You claim that he is a maharathi? No he is not even worth being a foot soldier!

Drona apologised to all the warriors and the foot soldiers and took back his proclamation.

Arjun had gotten angry and he summoned his mass destruction Brahmasira Astra.

_____________________
Author's note:-

How's the chapter?

How's the meet?

What do you think about Arjun's loss?

What will be the repercussions of the Brahmasira Astra attack?

Who are the parents of Devi Meghvati?

Precap: The brahmasira was rapidly going in the direction of Gyanika and all were tensed.