Chapter Three

You locked the door and left taking the train to the said area the shrine was located. You hurriedly ran towards the shrine and only calmed down when you saw Hinata and Takemichi talking. No one else was there so you walked over and bowed to the two. Light talk was filling the air until the sound of motorcycles filled the air.

Startled you jerked your head up and saw what looked like 100 motorcycles zooming towards you guys. You and Hinata quickly placed yourselves behind Takemitchi and looked at him. "You sure this is the right place?" Hinata asked. You tilted your head, this place looked extremely sketchy, but then again these people were gangsters. You wouldn't expect anything else.

"What scary people." Hinata murmered, causing you to nod at her. "It'll be okay, 'cause I'm here." Takemitchi stated causing you to look at him with interest. It was obvious to you that he was nervous as sweat was dripping off his face by the bucket.

"Oi, you fucking shit! This ain't a fucking exhibition!! Get the fuck outta here!! What the hell you want, you shit-licker!" two boys stated angrily walking over to you guys. "I'll kill you, you fucking retard!!"

"But I was told to come here" Takemitchi responded. "Hah!? This is Touman's meeting place, who the fuck told you to come here?" One boy asked grabbing onto Takemitchi's shirt. You frowned was about to walk in front of Takemitchi when a purple haired boy said, "Could it be that you're Takemicchi? And Y/N?" You and Takemitchi nodded. "I'm Mitsuya Takashi, the squad leader of the second division" You looked at the boy as he kicked the boys pestering you guys. "Follow me" He said, nodding to you two.

All three of you guys followed the boy over to Draken and Mikey. "Yo, Takemicchi, Y/N, sorry for calling you both out here all of a sudden." Mikey said smiling. "Why the hell did you bring your girlfriend?" Draken asked. Takemitchi sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry. I had no idea it was gonna be like this." You zoned out until you heard Hinata angrily beating up Takemitchi. Zoning back in you saw Takemitchi getting a one sided beat down and silently laughed behind your hand.

"Takemicchi, you done?" Draken asked. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." He responded, you sighed and followed behind him. "Hey!! Gather round. We're gonna start the meeting!!" Draken yelled, easily catching everyone's attention. You sighed slightly as everyone bowed down on two different sides as Mikey and Draken walked through. You and Takemitchi followed behind them but couldn't help but feel nervous.

The second Mikey was infront of everyone his atmosphere changed. You decided to zone out again after hearing about a dispute with Mobius. You know that if you heard about it it would sicken you. You only zoned back in when Takemitchi got kicked in the back by some weird looking boy. "That fucking hurt. What the hell are you doing?" Takemitchi asked.

"You're Hanagaki, aren't you?" Pach asked. "You took care of Kiyomasa of our squad during the underground fighting incident, didn't ya!?" Peyan asked, angrily glaring down at Takemitchi. "How are you plannin' to pay for the bets we lost?" Pach asked. You sighed and walked in between the boys. "Kiyomasa's underground fighting ring had him beating up people obviously weaker than him, if you think it's Takemitchi's fault he finally got caught than your moral code is seriously damaged. And you, placing bets too? Are you even in control of what the members of your division are up to?" You asked, glaring at the two people in front of you.

"Cut it out. Don't start a fight with the president's guests, "Pa". The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Touman's name as he pleased to set up some underground fights, right?" Mitsuya said, walking over with his hands in his pocket.

"Hah!? I ain't know nothing about that shit because I'm fucking dumb." Pa said. "Yeah, Pachin's brain is just jello okay?" Peyan stated. "If you don't know, then don't butt in, you dumbass." Mitsuya said. You sweat dropped and sighed wondering what kind of conversation you were listening too. Why did Pa and Peyan so nonchalant about being dumb? Why did it sound like they were bragging? This makes no sense.

You helped Takemitchi out and silently stood behind him again, deciding that you were loosing brain cells listening to everyone. "Forgive those two," You heard Draken say. "It's just because Pa is on edge right now." "The mobius leader is a guy named Osanai. He got into a fight with Pa's best friend over some trifling thing, so the mobius members ganged up on Pa's friend then they raped his girlfriend right in front of him, strung up his family and took their money. So, as a last resort, he came to Pa for advice. That isn't just a child's fight, now is it?" Mitsuya said, a disgusted look on his face.

You felt angry. The second family got envolved in an affair it was a whole nother story. You don't bring someone else's family into a gang fight, that's just low. Gang fights should stay within the gang's. "Mobius is that sort of gang" Mitsuya said, looking at you and Takemitchi.

Pa bowed in front of Mikey who asked, "What will you do Pa? Do you want to do it?" Pa started sweating and responded, "They're older than us, but I can't just allow them to get away with this. And it's gonna cause everyone a lot of trouble." Your gaze saddened slightly as you saw Pa start to cry. "But...it's frustrating Mikey." The said boy responded, "That's not what I'm asking. Do you wanna do it or not?" Pa grit his teeth and yelled, " I wanna do it!!! I wanna fucking beat them to death!!!" "That's what I thought." Mikey responded smiling.

"Is there anyone who thinks it'd be too much trouble if Touman helped out Pa's good friend?" Mikey asked pausing as he looked around. "Is there anyone who is on the fence about mobius, even though they fucked up Pa's friend?"  There ain't, is there!!?" Mikey yelled grinning. You gulped as the surrounding members also smiled.

"We're going to crush Mobius!!!" Mikey yelled turning around "The decisive battle will be on August 3rd during the Musashi festival." Mikey said over his shoulder.

When the meeting ended you said goodbye to Takemitchi and started walking towards the train station. You checked your phone and saw that it was 9:45 and you widened your eyes, assuming you were alone you whisper yelled, "The train leaves in 4 minutes! I'm 9 minutes away from the station! Damn it! Father's gonna kill me" You jumped up and down for a couple of seconds before sprinting in the direction of the station, all the while murmuring how you were going to miss the train and what your father was going to do to you.

Unbeknownst to you, some people were watching you.

3rd Pov

"Where's Y/N?" Draken asked Takemitchi after looking around and not seeing you. "She already left, she is walking right there." He responded, pointing to you walking in the middle of the road without a care in the world. "Ehhhh why is Y/N leaving already?" Mikey asked, watching as you took out your phone. "She seems to be interesting" Mitsuya chimed in, standing beside Takemitchi who started to sweat.

Suddenly there attention was caught when they heard you yell, "The train leaves in 4 minutes! I'm 9 minutes away from the station! Damn it! Father's gonna kill me!" All of them were holding in laughs until they saw you start sprinting in the direction of the train station.

"Wow...she's kind of fast" Takemitchi said, amazed at the speed in which you were running. In fact they already couldn't see you. "She should have just asked for a ride." Draken said, raising an eyebrow at the direction you took off to rock style. "Mo, Y/N doesn't fail to surprise me" Mikey said smiling. "Hmmm at that rate she is going to arrive early." Mitsuya said before walking away, no longer interested.

The next day you left the house as you and Takemitchi planned to meet up to discuss something. You weren't really listening to his reason, however, he presented you the chance to leave the house so you took it.

Somehow instead of talking you guys ended up standing in front of Mikey, Draken, Pa, and Peyan. You tilted your head confused and side glanced Takemitchi, hoping he had a good reason to interupt an obviously private conversation.

"How about stopping the fight with Mobius?" Takemitchi said, causing you to turn around and look at him, already sensing the bloodbath that he was about to endure. You flinched your eyes widening as Pa grabbed Takemitchi by his hair and flung him  to the ground. "You better not be fucking with us, you know that, bastard? Ain't that right, Pachin" You wanted to step in between Pa and Takemitchi but your feet wouldn't move, so you opted to just watching Takemitchi getting beat up.

"It's not good to fight among yourselves. I keep hearing Mobius, oh, Mobius. Keep this up and you're gonna wear our name out, you not nosed brats-" You turned around and saw a boy smoking a cigarette walk over. "OSANAI!!" Pa yelled. "Don't shit a brick" 

You watched as he and Pa fought for a couple of seconds before he waved in about 40 people. "Time for war <3" Osanai said