Chapter Thirteen

You charged at him again and continued getting thrown back. "Stop it Y/N." Hakkai said, sweat dripping off his face in buckets.

"I'm not done yet!!" You yelled, running back at Taiju. "You can't...! You can't change anything!!" Hakkai screamed.  You took another punch to the face as your eyes blazed with determination.

"You're wrong Hakkai...You're the one who won't change." You said getting back up and walking over to Taiju and continuing to get beat down. "You've done enough, Y/N!! You're gonna fucking die!!" Chifuyu yelled but you ignored him. If you stand your ground here, the result of this battle may not change.

You drove back your fist

but if there's even the smallest chance

You punched Taiju in the jaw as you flew backwards.

"Tsk! Didn't even hurt..." Taiju said grinning before he fell on his knees surprised. You got back up swaying pathetically as you felt like you were on the verge of collapse.

"even the smallest chance..." you mumbled. "Y/N...Please...Just stop already." Hakkai said, his eyes wide as he stared at your bruised and bloodied figure. "If I can protect the people in here...the people I care about...then isn't it worth risking my life for?" you asked walking forward before raising your head to meet Hakkai's eyes. "Hakkai...fighting on isn't painful...What hurts more than anything is loneliness." you stated close eyed smiling at the boy.

"You can talk to me about anything Hakkai...We're frineds aren't we?" you asked, watching as the boy fell to his knees crying. "Y/N. Please...Help me." You looked down at the boy who was looking at you like you were his savior. "Leave it to me, Hakkai." You said, gently patting his hair.

You looked down at the boy as he confessed that everything was his fault.

Hakkai." You said walking past him.

"YOU SUCK!!" You yelled, continuing forward, eyes blazing. "But don't think you're the only one who sucks...I suck even more." You said grinning over your shoulder. "Y/N..."

You dropped your grin but inwardly smiled as the other three got up to come and help you finally. Yeesh you'd think they like seeing you all beat up. Dang, how are you gonna attract any guys with a face like yours!! T-T.

"We won't abandon you...over a lie like that! That's what Toman's about!!" You yelled, a vein popping out on your forhead as you faced forward.

"AAAAAAAH!" Hakkai screamed tearing off his shirt, tears still streaming down his face. "Stand back, guys." Hakkai said walking towards you all. "Taka-chan, Chifuyu, Takemitchy, Y/N, you're all beat to shit." He said smiling. "...Thank you. I'm not afraid anymore." He stated, continuing to cry. "I'm never putting on the Black Dragon uniform ever again!!" He said walking up to his brother.

"Think you can fool yourself int obeying stronger?! HUH?!" Taiju screamed, pure rage on his face. You smiled as Hakkai punched his brother in the face. "I'm gonna beat you down, so I can protect my family!!" Hakkai screamed causing you to smile.

You continued to smile even as Hakkai got beat down. Hearing what Mitsuya said to Yuzuha you nodded. "Allow us the opportunity to protect you this time." You said, smiling from your position.

As if something changed, you all started beating up Taiju's members. You suddenly got picked up by Hakkai who noticed you about to collapse.

VACOOOOOOOM

"That sound." You whispered.

"It's Mikey's CB25OT" Mitsuya said surprised.

You watched as Mikey walked in took a punch collapse then get back up. Just who the fuck were you friends with.