Chapter Twenty

2 years later

You arched your back and groaned from the tension. Yawning you looked at your clock and sighed, rushing out of bed to get ready for the school day.

After you finished getting ready you went into your sister's room only to see her already ready for the day. "Did you just get up neechan?" S/N asked, causing you to rub your head while sweat dropping. "Neh, for someone 10 years older than me, you sure are stupid." Your sister stated blandly causing you to hold onto your heart hurt.

"You're so mean" You said, fake crying. "I know you're faking" You stopped and deadpanned. "Whatever, come on I'll walk you to school now." You said, grabbing your stuff and walking with S/N out the door, past your father's drunk figure.

Besides not participating in gang activities anymore nothing else changed. Your father was the same, the only difference was sometimes he stayed out longer and arrived at the crack of dawn. He still beat you, however now he wasn't afraid to hit you in the face which was interesting but it didn't hurt.

In school you still saw Takemichi, Hina, Hakkai, and Chifuyu so it's not like you're that lonely.

You sighed and walked towards your first class of the day where you saw Chifuyu already there reading his comics. You exchanged greetings before quietly sitting beside him until a familiar voice yelled your names while opening the door to the classroom.

"Y/N, Chifuyu!" Takemichi yelled. "Oh...Hey Takemitchy" Chifuyu said, looking up from his manga. "What's wrong?" You asked, looking at the panicked boy. You sweat dropped when Takemichi started crying while admitting he came back from the future again. 

Meanwhile, off in a random spot in Tokyo

*Crunch* A foot slammed into the face of an already unconscious gang member. "Don't forget that there's no other gang besides us, here in Tokyo" Kokonui said, looking down, his hands in his pockets.

"What a view...Look at our undeafeatable boss go" Sanzu said, sitting on top of another blacked out gang member, a smile on his face.

Around one boy's body lay around 100 members who were all knocked out cold.

"I see...So currently, it's not 12 years ago, huh?" Takemichi asked, as the three of you looked out the window. "Yup" Chifuyu responded. "This time I time leaped 2 years less, which is 10 years ago..." You sighed as you watched Takemichi relearn about the situation.

Once he got all caught up you sighed. "Guess we're back in gang life after all" You stated, smirking slightly at Takemichi. "It was getting a little to quiet for my liking" Chifuyu added, grinning too.

(I'm so bad at transitions, you can tell I got bored sorry!!!!)

At around 5:30 you got a call from Draken. "It's been a while, Draken" You said, smiling slightly at the familiar Dragon tattooed boy. "I just finished fixing this CB25OT" You smiled gently at the bike behind the boy.

"Sorry for the delay, the parts I ordered just arrived after waiting for so long. Why don't you go out for a try?" You nodded. The ride was peaceful, just you and Draken taking the bike through the streets of Tokyo. You weren't use to the peace, and oddly enough it made your hands itch.

Not doing anything made you bored. You missed the days where you went out and beat people, the days where you threw fists and gained bruises in response. Sighing you turned onto another street nothing but peace on your mind until your name and Draken's was yelled.