Chapter Sixteen

You turned to your side and hissed in pain. Your father hadn't beaten you in a while, and in your stupidity you thought this meant he turned a new leaf. You were stupid, of course he was the same man, the beatings further proved your point.

Huffing you grunted and rose to your feet, trying to ignore the way your vision swam when you walked to your dresser. Fuck, why did it hurt so much today? You pulled up your shirt and grunted at the purple and black bruises trailing along your stomach and under your pants. You sucked in a breath and let it out shakily.

You flinched as your phone rang, thinking it was your father. You sighed in relief when it was just Takemichi. "Y/N, I need you to come over to my apartment asap." You sighed and agreed, quickly changing into your fit of the day and heading out on your bike, deciding you wanted to feel the wind in your hair.

Arriving at Takemichi's house you parked your bike and walked in, noting that Chifuyu was already there.

"Sorry for calling you out here all of the sudden Chifuyu, Y/N" You just shrugged, trying not to wince as it pulled one of your bruises. "So you got some info?" Chifuyu asked. "Yeah, and there's a lot!" Takemichi responded, sweat dropping. Sighing you sat down, leading to the other two doing the same.

"So Tenjiku was made under Izana's grudge towards his own blood related brother Mikey..." Chifuyu said, looking down. "Yup" You frowned and tilted your head confused, why did all the gang members seem to have sibling issues.

"From now on I'll be handling this myself. Neither of you have to get involved." Takemichi said, causing your head to snap up in surprise. "What?" You asked, looking at the boy. You listened silently as he explained, a determined look on his face as he eyed his floor.

"Then what will happen to the first division?" Chifuyu asked. You sighed as Chifuyu started going off on Takemichi. "This is a battle of Toman" You stated boredly looking out of the window.

"Mikey's enemy is Toman's enemy!" "And that's a fact!" "Fuck this Kurokawa Izana guy!" "We were a bunch of slaves to some other delinquents before but Mikey saved us all!" Takemichi's friends chimed in.

You ignored everyone as someone yelled, "Is the first division captain there!!?" You sighed and opened the window seeing who was calling you. You saw a boy with long hair, a mask on his face, and a Toman's uniform on his body standing looking up at you in front of a black car. "Come down." The mystery boy said, causing you to sigh but comply.

"He's arrived" The bohy said knocking on the window of the car. A couple seconds later, the window rolled down and a familiar face appeared. "Mucho-kun!!" Chifuyu said in surprise, causing your body to tense slightly. Something was about to go wrong, you could tell by the glare the boy was giving you.

"This is bad, Y/N. This guy is pretty dangerous even within Toman." Chifuyu said nervously to you, causing you to sigh. "Yo, Y/N" Mucho said, rubbing his neck as he walked out of the car and over to you. You tensed your body even more as this guy's men came out of no where and started restraining Takemichi, Chifuyu and their friends.

Sighing you avoided a punch to the face and tried to land a couple on him. You managed to land 5-7 punches before he surprised you and punched you in the gut, on one of your father's creations causing your eyes to widen, and you to pitifully groan. You curled over and held your stomach, trying to catch your breath when you got picked up by your shirt and raised to the opposing boy's level. You grit your teeth and took the punches to your face without groaning once.

When the onslaught finally stopped, you blurrily looked up at the man and sighed, trying to ignore the throbbing in your face. "Put her in the car." "Yes!" You blacked out from there, everything hurting.