Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Sorry for the late post everyone!!!! I was experiencing a writing block. And currently I'm writing with my younger sister being a pest in the background "Your making daddy angy!!! munch munch munch" What the hell is she thinking. "Everytime I see a gyat I release a side of me I didn't know existed. Sometimes you just need to grab it" I'm crying, why is my sister so disgusting. She's calling herself a pedo "For 14 days I've pissed in a cup" I'm actually going to cry. The things she says.

I can't, I need to work

---------------------------------

Inui sighed and leaned against the garage door. "Sorry Y/N, the hell am I gonna do now?" You turned to look at your friend in silence. "You know...this used to be Shinichiro-kuns bike shop. For punks like us this was our gathering spot" You looked around the emptied shop in silence.

"There used to be a bunch of cool bikes standing in a row at the sides...and Shinichiro would always be there, tinkering." You silently listened to Inui as he reminisced about the past. "He was my hero." You tilted your head to the side. Did you have a hero? It definitely wasn't anyone in your family. Your hero? Who is your hero? Who do you look up to?

"I want to bring back the era of when Shinichiro formed Black Dragon." You looked at Inui surprised. "In this bike shop I've heard a lot of fun stories from the seniors of that glorious era. They looked so happy reminiscing when Shinichiro was captain. It's nice isn't it?" Inui asked smiling at you despite all the bruises on his face.

"To be able to talk about all the crazy things you did in the old days and laugh about it with your friends."

"You know Inui...There is someone more important to me then my own life. I want to save her, and because of that, I've been working hard. But i'm so useless I keep failing. So...I really understand how you feel." You stood up, staring at the ground in silence as you pondered over your choices.

"I'll take over Black Dragon." You stated calmly, ignoring Inui's grunt. "From now on, I am Tokyo Manji's first division captain and the 11th generation Black Dragon Captain." You smiled at him and held out your hand. "Be prepared. I will bring back Koko, defeat Kisaki, Izana and Tenjiku. Will you accompany me?" You asked, nothing but determination in your eyes. "I entrust my life to you, L/N Y/N!" Inui said, a determined look also plastered on his face.

"So Mucho is the traitor" Mikey mumbled looking down at you with a blank look. "Yes, in this conflict the first division, will retrieve koko." You stated, a blank look on your face. "Alright, Inui! Any idea when Tenjiku will attack us all out?" Mikey asked blankly. "Tomorrow the second of February is Black Dragon's 11th birthday. To Izana, who idolized Shinichiro madly...tomorrow is a special day." You sighed and rubbed your head.

"Alright! Gather everyone in Toman! We need to prepare for tomorrows battle. This will be our final assembly!" Mikey stated, turning around and walking away.

You sighed again and rubbed your stomach, you had a feeling something was going to go very wrong, and you grit your teeth in anger.

"The emergency meeting of Toman vs Tenjiku starts now!!" Draken yelled. You silently stared forward, ignoring Takemichi and Chifuyu silently conversing from behind you.

"Listen carefully everyone. Today on the second of february Tenjiku and Toman will have a full on confrontation. The war is finally starting. Be prepared, brace yourselves. Tenjiku is not the type to play around, they claim themselves as a criminal organization. They will use dirty tricks." You sighed, why did all the good gangs turn out to be cowards.

You turned your head as you heard Hakkai yell out. "On the way here Taka-chan got attacked! Smiley too!" You grit your teeth, so they were trying to take out the leaders, and put Toman in a state of panic before tomorrow to easily conquer the gang. You sighed, how troublesome.