Chapter Twenty One

Sudden sirens cut off Draken and South's fight. "...Tch, let's settle this some other time, Draken" South said, turning his back. "South! I have left the old me in the Tokyo Manji gang!! I'll never join Rokuhara Tandai!" Draken yelled.

You smiled slightly, Draken never changed, his heart will always be with Toman.

"Draken! Sorry for just standing quietly" Takeomi said, patting Draken on his shoulder before yelling, "We're leaving too!"

You sighed and hopped onto your bike, waiting for Draken to hop on. When he did you zoomed away from the scene. "Neh, Y/N, sorry but I'm a member of Brahman." Draken suddenly said, causing you to let out a sound of surprise.

"Here." Inui said, passing you a coke. You nodded your thanks to him and opened it, drinking a little bit you set it down. "It's been a rough day, huh." You said, rubbing your wet hair with a towel. "Yeah...Things have become a huge mess." A shirtless Inui responded, leaning on the couch.

"Where's Draken?" You asked, looking at Inui. "Outside, with some Brahman members, probably discussing about you." You sighed at his response and got up. "L/N, I'm...worried about Draken. Rather than a plain motorcycle gang, Brahman is more like a Yakuza gang, governed by adults. They got bad rumors trailing them too...so be careful." You nodded at the news and sighed again before walking outside.

"You're not listening Akashi! If you drag Y/N in this mess, I will never forgive you! Do not get former Roman members involved in this!!" Draken yelled, pushing Takeomi by his neck into the garage door. You sighed, "What's this about?" Almost immediately after you spoke Draken let go of Takeomi's neck and turned tsking.

"Please explain what you were discussing." You said. "Draken intends to bring Mikey back, and Brahman on the other hand, wants to defeat the gang that Mikey's leading which is the Kantou Manji gang, therefore, we decided to cooperate as we have similar objectives." Senju said from the side, her umbrella covering her from the rain.

"L/N," Takeomi started before lighting another cig. "I loved the ambition the Tokyo Manji gang had, it wasn't about wanting to be Japan's number one gang, rather, it was about wanting to change the era of delinquents...that's very much like Mikey. But the Kantou Manji gang isn't like that. They don't have an ambition and at this point, it looks like Mikey is going to be the bad guy, and we're here to defeat those bad guys. That's Brahman's purpose!" Takeomi finished, pointing his cig at you.

"L/N Y/N...If your ambitions line up with Draken's...please join Brahman." You sighed at Senju's words and looked at Draken. He had been fighting alone all this time...never dragging anyone else in...only trying to get his friend to come back.

"NO WAY!!" Draken yelled, walking in front of you. "If you keep tryna get Y/N involved, then consider me Brahman's enemy!" You sighed, "I'll join Brahman." "Huh?!" Draken yelled, looking at you.

"Draken...as much as Brahman wants to stop Kantou manji gang, there's no way we want to fight Mikey. That's why we need both of you, the very people whom Mikey trusts...facing him without getting in a fight would be for the best, please understand that." You sighed, what about Takemichi? Who came back from the past to fix all of this?

Your attention was grabbed by Draken's sigh. "Well, that's Y/N for ya, keep in mind that the only reason we're cooperating with Brahman is because of our aligning goals." Draken said, walking towards you, causing you to nod.

Suddenly an umbrella was thrust at you, sighing you turned towards Senju. "From now on...you're my gofer! Let's meet tomorrow at 3 pm at Harajiku!" Senju said, coming up close to your face, causing you to sweat drop. "Senju's interested in you, L/N! Just be prepared!" Takeomi said, his cig already back in his mouth.

The next day

You stood in front of Harajiku station, waiting for Senju to arrive. "Sorry to keep you waiting, L/N!" Her voice caused you to turn around, where you saw her in a school uniform different from yours. Makes sense since the two of you go to different schools.

"We're going shopping, and you're going to carry my bags" You sweat dropped at this statement, but nodded none the less. "Today's shopping in Harajuku is because Takeomi told me to do something that's more ladylike, and here's his card too" You raised an eyebrow as Senju pulled out a black card.

"Woah this one's cool!! Let's get in!!" Senju yelled, staring at clothing inside of a shop called Suicide. You deadpanned, wishing that you could just go home.

"Is this seriously cute? I feel totally exposed in this." Senju said, wearing a black crop top and a cute black mini skirt. "Yeah, you look good in that." You said, nodding to the girl. "Look how easily I can move around!" She exclaimed, kicking her leg into the air causing you to rush and put it down. "Don't do that, your panties are showing" You whispered into her ear.

You rushed from store to store, you carrying like 15 bags on your shoulders. "Aaah!! What should I do, this looks so awesome!!" Senju yelled, sparkles around her head as she glanced down at the shirt she was currently trying on. You decided on dropping all the items Senju bought at the store you were currently at, opting to get them delivered to her house as you doubt you could continue carrying all of them.

"Ooooh" Senju said, catching your attention. "There's ice cream vending machines too, huh!" She said excitedly. You nodded, "The choco-mint flavor is good" You murmured, causing senju to look at you deadpanning. "What? Choco-mint? Mint and anything sweet doesn't go along" You watched as her face lit up once she tried it.

"What's this? A new discovery for me!" She yelled causing you to smile slightly at her behavior.

"Thanks for today, L/N! It was fun! Brahman will have a meeting on Tanbata, so don't forget!" Senju yelled waving to you, causing you to nod in agreement. "How long are you planning on keeping that ice cream stick!" You asked, smiling at her. "Hm?...Let's get Choco-mint together again!" You nodded and smiled before leaving.

A couple days later it was time for you to attend your first meeting as a Brahman member. Upon entering the place with Draken you were surprised to see the meeting was inside a normal looking building. Looking around you noticed that there was a security camera, and a tightly secured door, it's almost as if they're a secret society.

Once inside you frowned slightly as you saw a ring formed around the center of the room, in the middle, low and behold was a gang fight. "B1, Brahman's underground ring. Matches go on here every night, the rich guys watch these matches through a monitor and place their bets. By making a living B1, these fighters formed a powerful unit...a unit known as the strong militant combat gang, "Brahman"." You followed Draken down the stairs, continuing to watch the fighting until you heard a voice yelling, "Stop."

Across from you, you noticed Senju walking down some steps yelling orders as the crowd chanted her name. "Now then, let's begin Brahman's grand meeting!" You watched as Senju walked into the center of the ring and raised her hand, silencing the crowd in a matter of seconds.

"Introducing our newest member...Please step forward!! L/N Y/N!!!! The 3rd of August Incident!! Bloody Halloween! The battle on Christmas! And lastly, the leading lady of the Kantou incident! Tokyo Manji's first division captain! And the Successor of Black Dragon!!" Senju screamed, causing you to sweat drop.

You walked down towards the girl quietly, and stopped when you stood a mere 2 feet away from her. "Wear this, L/N. From now on, this will be your uniform." Senju said, handing you a matching uniform. "Welcome to Brahman L/N Y/N," Then turning to the crowd she continued to yell, "The time has come! On the 14th of July, we will battle both Kantou Manji gang, as well as Rokuhara Tandai! Let's begin the battle of three deities." You sighed as the crowd cheered loudly.

Finally, everything was going to start.

-------------------------------------------