Chapter Eleven

Two days later you were called to a captain meeting at some random broken down building. Sighing you started walking over until you ran into Hakkai who walked beside you causing you to get angry all over again.

You got told to enter so you did, Hakkai walking beside you. You both had blank gazes on your faces as you looked at everyone in the room. "Okay, everyone's here." Draken said. You sighed as you stood beside Hakkai looking forward at Mikey and Draken.

"As you all know, four days ago...Y/N was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons, he committed violence on Y/N knowing she's our first division captain, which means that this is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." Draken said, an angry look on his face.

"Cheeky mother fuckers, let's stomp their asses" Smiley said, a tick mark on his cheek as he smiled at everyone. "We already crushed the Black Dragons once." "We beat the ninth generation before. The tenth generation's totally different." Mitsuya said.

"You're missing the point!! It wasn't Y/N's fault that she didn't know where the Black Dragons's turf was. So why the hell did you take her there Hakkai?" Smiley asked standing. "Hey, Hakkai. Are you...Acting as a spy for the Black Dragons?! You son of a bitch."

"You're the boss's little bro, aren't ya?" "Tried to hide that from us, huh?!" You frowned at the two boys knowing that Hakkai didn't mean for all of this to happen, he even tried to protect you multiple times.

You sighed as Hakkai sank to his knees. "I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother I'm prepared for the consequences.?" You grit your teeth angrily. "So, Leader!! I Shiba Hakkai, Tokyo Mannji gang's second division vice captain...request permission to leave Toman!!" "...Is that okay with you?" Mikey asked, looking emotionless.

You grit your teeth harder, hating how Hakkai was going over to Taiju, a man who didn't even think twice on threatening his own family. He was aweful, Hakkai won't be safe over there, and the only reason he is going over is because you meddled in an affair that had nothing to do with you.

When everything was over you turned to leave. "Wait, Y/N." You turned back around, wondering who was calling you. "Thank you for protecting Yuzuha for me." You looked down at Hakkai, anger suddenly flaring in your eyes and you bit your jaw even harder. Then you sighed and released all the tension in your jaw. You raised your hand and gently patted the boy's hair as he was still kneeling. "In the future, if we ever find ourselves in a situation like that. Don't go sacrificing your freedom for my safety, it's not worth it. You still have someone you need to protect, that person isn't me. Besides I wasn't going to die, if getting beat up scared me I wouldn't have joined a gang." You dropped your hand and left, sighing as you realized you had to pick up groceries, your father 'gently' reminding you this morning before you left for this meet.

When you finished that task you went up to your room to relax when you got called by Draken. "Y/N, we're all meeting up at Dannys to talk about Hakkai, come over. Don't worry, Takemitchy will be there too." Then he hung up, you sighed annoyed but went back downstairs anyways.

"Father I'm going to eat dinner with friends." You said to the past out figure on your couch. "Thanks for the permission." You mumbled and left, grabbing the spare keys not knowing how long you'll be gone for.

"Ah?" Draken asked. "Then you wanna fight the Black Dragons?" "Yes!" Takemitchi responded, Chifuyu and you on either side of him. "Quit fuckin' with us, jackass. I've said I'll kill you a million times already!" Smiley smiled angrily. "If you actually kill people every time you say so...you'll end the world you moron."

"I'll kill you, Takemitchy. Ah! See I said it again!" "Anyway we reject the decision to crush the Black Dragons to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!" "Hella dull <3" Hanma chimed in as Kisaki just stared. You sighed as even Draken said, "Rejected!"