Chapter Fourteen

"Ah the rain stopped" Chifuyu said standing up, rain dripping off of him. "Thank you Y/N, Chifuyu, things have changed a lot. I...I can't do anything. Mikey changed, he's different. But that's not true he is my friend." You stayed silent and stood up too. "Mikey said 'All my life I've been suffering' If you suffer then fight with you your strength...Don't make mistakes I want to be with Mikey." Takemichi stood, determination shining in his eyes. "Until I become someone important in Toman, I won't go back to the future."

"We're with you partner" Chifuyu said smiling.

"Neh let's go take a bath together." Takemichi said, causing Chifuyu to nod in agreement. "Yeah...I'm going home, see ya." You stated walking away. How can they just say that with a straight face? You would be super embarrassed if you suddenly just asked Hina or Ema that. Boys are so weird.

"So...Peaceful." You murmured, playing with Peke J, who was curled up on your lap. "Yeah." Chifuyu replied, sitting on his window while Takemichi agreed while reading manga on the floor. "We have one week to get you or Y/N to the top in Toman. That said, we don't even have a plan now. What should we do?" Turning to look at Takemichi Chifuyu glared. "Are you even listening Takemitchy?"

"Chifuyu, Y/N I have an amazing thought...I can see it...the top view of the world of delinquents" Takemichi suddenly said bolting up. "Let's go!" "Huh? Where?" Chifuyu asked as you both stood up.

"Shibuya station?" You asked confused. "Wait, Takemitchy! What do you mean by 'the top of delinquents world'!!?"

You sighed as you listened to Takemichi's explanation. "Takemichi, this is expensive and how will the 3 of us defeat at least 100 members of the Yokohama gang? Sorry I'll pass." You stated blandly, tugging on Chifuyu's coat to get him to agree. "Yeah me too. I got nothing to do there for going in Chinatown and eating Pork Buns...So I'll pass too." You both watched as Takemichi glared at you and started walking away.

"That dumbass. I'm gonna sleep..." Chifuyu said.

You sighed and turned around only to see Takemichi's friends all beat up. UGH, why is there so much trouble. "All of a sudden!! A group of people in red coats started beating us!!" You sighed and ran with Chifuyu to where your friend had unsuspectingly walked.

You watched as Chifuyu kicked one weird looking guy in the face, knocking him out. "Run!! Takemitchy!! Akkun!!! Y/N!!" Chifuyu yelled, turning his head to the side ignoring the people in front of him. Suddenly a Draken haircut wannabe appeared and punched Chifuyu in the face, the force making him roll backwards. However, you didn't see this as you ran away making sure Takemichi wasn't being stupid.

"Lets kill of of the Tokyou Manji Gang!" The guy angrily said to the people behind him, ignoring your figure. You ran after Takemichi, ignoring the shouts behind you.

"Wait up you assholes!" One guy screamed causing you to grin and flip them off with the both of your hands. Probably not smart cause they yelled louder.

"Common Takemichi, Y/N! Get in quick!" A beat up Yamagishi yelled, as a nervous also beat up Makoto held a door open. The second you two got in you locked the door and continued running, seeing as the pissed gang behind you was trying to break open the door.

Smirking you turned and flipped them off again, causing them to bang harder. Dang you were having fun with this. You guys continued running until you came out of the back.

"Tenjiku is bad news...It seems as though there's 300 of them in Tokyo right now." Akkun mumbled, loud enough for you to hear too. Chifuyu is in trouble.

"You guys go to Toman's hideout, there must be someone over there." You said, turning to look at the four boys. "Huh? What about you?" Akkun asked leaning on Yamagushi.