Chapter Seven

You prepared yourself to go home as school ended a while ago. You grabbed all of your stuff and changed out of your school slippers into your normal shoes. When you exited the school you were actually excited for your walk home until you saw Takemitchi getting escorted out of the school by some cute boy with blonde and black hair and a tattoo on the side of his neck and two boys on crutches. Hah, more delinquents who wants something with Takemitchi.

Frankly at this point you wanted to just ditch the boy as only one month into your friendship you've needed to save his hide multiple times. Unfortunately for you your kindness took over and you stopped the boy who looked at you annoyed.

"What're you doing with Takemichi?" You asked, glaring at the boy annoyed. "Bringing him to Valhalla's base" The boy responded. You sighed and looked at Takemitchi annoyed. "Y-Y/N I'm following him on purpose, he isn't dragging me against my will." Takemitchi said to you causing you to want to hit him. "You are an idiot." You stated. "H-Hey!" You sighed again and said, "I'm coming with you then." This caused the boy leading you to stop and say "You aren't--" You cut him off. "You took Takemitchi probably for that Bani no Bari, no Baji person to prove his loyalty to your gang or whatever correct. Yep that's what I thought, lucky you I'm also a member of Toman so you can bring over two people instead of one." You said, waving the boy off as you turned to Takemitchi. 

"Unless you learned how to fight in a day you are in for it buddy. If this is what I think it is, then I can't protect you." You stated calmly. "Y-Y/N, you shouldn't--" "Shut up already, I promised Hina that I'd protect you as we're both in the same gang." You lied, knowing how much his girlfriend means to him that should shut him up, and thankfully it did.

"Huh, it's here?" Takemitchi asked, as you looked uninterested at a gaming center with graffiti drawn all over it. "It's already pretty ran down though." Kazutora stated calmly causing you to sweat drop at him. 

"The angel with no head." Takemitchi murmured sweating himself. When you guys entered you saw tens of people just sitting down and smoking. The atmosphere is the exact opposite of Touman's, but then again gangs aren't something one joins for shits and giggles. Gang life is harsh as expected this place's atmosphere basically stated the same thing.The smell of smoke made you want to throw up, these people are all disgusting. 

Kazutora led you both to a small ring that was formed. You peered over the crowd and saw Baji beating someone to a pulp. "Kazutora, what's he doing? What's this?" Takemitchi asked, a look of shock on his face. "Takemitchi, this is a loyalty test, where they test the joining member's faith to the gang." You said dryly as you looked at the boy getting his face bashed in. "Exactly what she said. We're testing Baji's faith. If he wants to change sects from Touman to Valhalla, then he has to be prepared to do what's necessary.The one Baji's punching right now is the Touman fist squad's vice squad leader, Baji's most trusted friend." You frowned deeply at the broken boy laying on the ground. 

You glared at the surrounding people too for good measure. What these people expected was inhumane. You then turned to Baji and understood nothing. It was obvious in his eyes he didn't want to do what he did so why did he do it. "If he's going to betray god, then he has to trample on a picture of his faith." Your frown deepened further. "How about that? You approve now, right, Hanma?" Baji asked, smirking over his shoulder as his eyes held well concealed sadness. "Approve of my entry into valhalla?" He asked, taking his hair tie out of his hair. You turned towards the guy in question, and saw Hanma smiling in Baji's direction.

"This dude is fucking intense." Some weirdo said chomping on some chips a crazed look in his eyes. "You'd really go to that extreme, huh?" Some bald guy said with a tattoo running down the side of his face.

"The fuck? I didn't come here to get a lecture." Baji said, staring at Hanma. "Kazutora!!" Shuji yelled. "Yes?" Kazutora asked. "Is everything ready?" "Yep, this guy is Hanagaki Takemichi, and his friend L/N Y/N, the new Touman members." Kazutora said smiling creepily at you and Takemitchi. "Oh?" Hanma asked perring down at you and Takemitchi. "You're Hanagaki, and you Y/N? Go to the front!" You sighed and placed yourself in front of Takemitchi. "You two...you're the people from before...did you come here to get slaughtered?" Baji asked angrily.