Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Yall, I like drama so halfway down I have the captains listening in to a 'friendly' call between Y/N and her father lol

"How many are there?" You asked the boy, tilting your head. "100" He responded grinning at you guys. "4 vs 100 huh?" Chifuyu asked, a smile on his face.

"Get em guys" The boy said causing you to sigh before Smiley challenged the boy to a one v one.

"Yeah! Uppercut!!" Chifuyu yelled, making the motions with his own arm causing you to laugh a little. "My heart can't handle seeing more." Angry said, covering his eyes causing you to stifle a giggle.

"YAAAAAH" Smiley screamed, kicking the boy so hard he rolled onto the ground. "YEAHH!" Chifuyu screamed, as you and Angry let out matching "Ohs"

"It's true you're strong, Kakucho. Heavenly king huh?" Smiley said grinning, his hands in his pockets. "Alright!! Let's go back to Tokyo!" "I have some plasters Smiley!" Angry stated. "Well, he was a good guy anyway" Chifuyu said, his arms behind his head. All three of them left as you stood still watching over the fallen boy. There was something strange about him that you couldn't get out of your head.

You turned to leave when the boy yelled "FUCK!!! THAT'S ANNOYING Y/N!!" That triggered something. A little boy was laying in front of you, his back on the floor. "I will beat up all your enemies Kaku-chan! Don't worry! You can always count on me!" 

"KAKU!!!!!?" You asked, whipping your head around. "So you finally remember idiot-chan." Kaku said smiling up at you. "1st year of elementary right?" He asked grinning up at you. "Kaku...I remembered, it was when I changed schools in 1st elementary. Are you doing good?" You asked, a mini smile on your face. "We have a lot to discuss." He said, causing you to tilt your head confused.

"I purposely lost" He said, getting up grinning, causing you to smirk at him. "Liar." He annoyed came up to you. "I'm serious! I'm extremely strong, you know!?" He yelled, tightning his fist. "Yeah yeah" You responded walking towards the door.

"The Tenjiku leader is called Kurokawa Izana. Now he is my hero and I dedicate my life to him. so in conclusion...we are enemies now." You sighed and nodded your head. "That's why I'm asking you to save Kuokawa Izana." "What do you mean Kaku-chan?" You asked. "I don't really understand this conflict Y/N-chan...That fucker Kisaki is using Izana." You frowned and started thinking again.

"Tokyo Manji gang emergency meeting begin!!" Draken yelled. "Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's Tenjiku" You frowned at all the talk coming from the people behind you. "Tenjiku is a gang that was formed recently, We have no clue how the gang is like. We are looking for any information about them from you guys. Therefuor first of all, report yours, 1st division! Please step forward!" Draken yelled, putting you on the spot. Luckilyyou had Chifuyu who did the talking as you stood silently beside him.

You zoned out until Mikey said, "I don't give a shit if we're getting beaten up! We are going to attack Yokohama next!" You smirked.

"Toman will go to war with Tenjiku!" The crowd screamed, their arms up in the air to show their support. Sighing you looked around, everyone was so carefree about this gang you guys were going to fight...how did they manage it? How did they not worry about the outcome?

Your nerves were high after the meeting, and you found yourself unable to release all the tension in your body. You might as well go and try to catch the bus. You winced as your phone started buzzing in your pocket.

You opened your phone and bit the inside of your cheek when you saw the caller. "Hello Father, how can I help you?" You asked, unconsciously straightening your posture until your back was stiff. "Where the fuck are you?" He yelled, causing you to start walking away from the group left as he yelled so loudly some heads turned in your direction. "I'm at a shrine" You replied scratching your thumb with your hand not holding your  phone.

"Why the hell are you there at 10!!?" Your father slurred causing you to sigh. "I was walking over to the train station after eating dinner at a diner with my friends " You replied, eyes straight ahead, your face blank of emotions as the practiced lie slipped out of your lips. "Well hurry the fuck back! I don't go to work 7 days a week only for you to go off wasting all my money! No wonder my supply is running out! You've been fucking taking it all and wasting it!" Your father screamed at the other end of the phone, a crashing sound being heard in the background. You flinched slightly and scratched your finger harder under you managed to draw blood. 

"Sorry father, I am on my way back right now. I'll be home in about 15 minutes, 20 at the latest." You said, your voice never cracking. "You better be bitch!" He yelled and hung up. Sighing you looked at your phone thinking about something.

You needed to get S/N out of that house. Your father was many things, and over the years he has progressively gotten worse. He comes home late in the night, when he comes home, usually drunk or about to pass out. Your mother's death really broke a piece of him. All the money he's talking about...all that money he's wasted on his stupid beer. Its...it's not a good environment for your sister. God she's still so young...she doesn't deserve to go through any of the same things you have.

You have to get a job. You have to be able to support her and finally move out. Even if the apartment isn't that good, as long as you and your sister are away from your father you'll be fine. You both will be out of harms reach.

You raised your head and walked out, all the while in deep thought about what you should do.

Throughout your thinking you never heard Mikey calling out your name, in fact, you walked straight past him, your face so blank nobody could read what you were thinking. All they could tell, was you were not fully conscious of what you were doing.

3rd Pov:

After Mikey finally accepted the fact calling your name would not get your attention he let you be. "Something's not right Ken-chin." He said to his friend, a blank look now on his face as he watched you look away. "Did she call the man screaming on the other end father?" Takemichi asked, standing beside a worried Chifuyu. "Sounds like it" Mitsuya said, frowning at your long gone figure, brow scrunched in thought.

"Come to think of it, she never talks about her family!" Smiley chimed in, his smile dimmed slightly as he himself was thinking about what could possibly be wrong. "I'm kind of worried." Angry gruffly said, his usual tick mark still there and pulsing. "I think she's hiding something" Peyan said, his crazy look on his face. "Oh really" Hakkai asked, looking at Peyan like he was stupid. 

"Let's all keep an eye on her okay everyone" Mikey said, turning around and looking at everyone. The others nodded, wondering what you were keeping a secret on. 

The one thing they could all agree on was that they didn't like the blank face you had on your face. It reminded them of the first couple of weeks when you joined, blank and refusing to open. You were finally opening up, why did you go back into your shell? 

The group collectively sighed and said their farewells to each other, leaving seperately.

What's going to happen next? Will they find out about your father? Or will all hell break loose?

Who knows

-------------------------------------------------