Chapter Eighteen

"TOMAN HAS ARRIVED!!" Someone screamed. "Everyone gather around!!!!" Chifuyu screamed behind you. You glared in front of you and sighed. You ignored the people across from you and your eyes traveled up to where Kisaki was hiding himself. "I've been waiting for you...hero"

"That bastard Kisaki, he's just standing there watching." Chifuyu said to Takemichi who nodded angrily.

"400 members of Tenjiku versus 50 members of Toman. How'll you handle this clear disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman!! You go first...Shion" Izana said, as his gang formed a half circle around yours. "Today's forerunner will be me!!! Former president of the Black Dragons Tenjiku four heavenly kings, Madarame Shion!!!!" A half bald boy with a tat on the bald side screamed, a wide smile on his face as he walked in the middle, between the two gangs.

You sighed and were about to step forward when Peyan came out of nowhere and discussed that he would be Shion's opponent. "Today you're acting as president, so step back" Peyan said, looking at you over his shoulder.

You watched as Peyan easily took out Shion with just one punch and smiled slightly. You ignored the surprise from Izana's gang and only focused on Peyan, who was yelling something to you. "Y/N!!!!! I leave the rest to you, light the beacon for battle." You sighed and called out, "Everyone are you prepared?" You paused and allowed the people behind you to confirm. Sighing you looked up until you locked eyes with Kisaki and you yelled, your eyes turning void of emotion, "Kisaki!" "L/N Y/N" He replied, looking at you with angry eyes. "This long battle...let's end it here." You said, determination blazing in your once lifeless eyes.

"Let's settle this once and for all!" Kisaki agreed, glaring down at you from above.

"lets go!" You called and everyone started rushing towards each other, fists in the air.

You easily punched through people, wanting to get to Kisaki and that's that. However, you heard Takemichi release a grunt of hurt behind you and you immediately turned around and punched the guy about to beat him. "Takemichi, don't get distracted" You said sternly looking at him. Seeing him nod in agreement you sighed and ran off again, creating yourself a path towards Kisaki. You'll crush him head on.

Your attention span got ruined when Peyan was kicked over to you, his eyes rolled to the top of his head. "Okay! He's stopped moving now" Izana said, a pretty smile and look on his face as he looked at you, causing you to freeze, a small hint of color on  your cheeks before you shook your head out of your stupor. Behind Izana you saw a stern Kakucho glaring at you.

So...Kurokawa Izana also uses kicks as his main form of attack. How interesting, you guess that the two siblings are more alike then they realize.

Seeing a path laid out in front of you, you ran forwards until a familiar man at least three times wide your size appeared before you. "Your opponent is the four heavenly kings Mocchi!" The guy said, a malicious grin on his face. You sighed and raised your fists until Chifuyu appeared out of no where and kicked him in the face, as a fist punched Mochi's stomach as well. "Not so fast!!! Your opponents are us. Get back up, you massive ape!" Chifuyu said with Takemichi right beside him, both glaring down at the boy who grinned up sadistically.

You continued forward until you were met with Kakucho's grim face. "Kaku-chan." You murmured, looking at the boy with sweat dripping down your face. "Your opponent is me..." He said, causing you to sigh and nod in both understandment and agreement.

"I thought I did my very best to avoid any conflict from happening. So what brings you here Y/N? There wouldn't have been any conflict if Toman didn't come." Kakucho said, an angry glare on his face. "Kaku...Do you know about what happened to Emma?" You asked, a glare on your own face when you saw him nod. "Avoid any conflict from happening? Bullshit. To end this battle I need to knock some sense in your leader, get Koko back, and then, I'll settle things with Kisaki and end Tenjiku." You stated. "That's a pretty big dream but...you can't get Kokonui back. That guy chose to be in Tenjiku himself." You frowned and ran towards the boy before getting quickly sent back on your ass.

"You're too weak, Y/N" Kakucho said, glaring down at you. You were about to get up when you heard Angry start to cry. Intruiged you watched wide mouthed as he starting beating the four heavenly kings down. "Damn" You whispered, interested in Angry's fights. You watched until Mucho stood back up a blade in his hands. You moved before you were able to register it and quickly pushed Angry out of the way of the blade and moved so that you were in front. You moved your body until you were up close and personal with the boy holding the knife and you grabbed the base and tore it out of his hand, before quickly backing up.

"You already lost, Mucho." Kakucho stated calmly walking behind him. Looking to the side you threw the knife into a slab of wood, so that it would be out of reach. When you turned back around you saw Mucho blacked out on the ground, Kakucho somehow looking even angrier.

"This is for the man who I entrust my life with. I will bring him to his desired destination, even if it's hell. I am not the same person from the past, Y/N. I am one of Tenjiku's four heavenly kings, Hittou kakucho. You watched as he quickly knocked out Angry, Inui, Takemichi, and Chifuyu within seconds. "Kakucho's strong. I guess the rest of the four heavenly kings are useless. Tenjiku's strongest is Kakucho alone, after all." You heard Izana murmur.

"Toman is now you alone, Y/N" Kakucho said, advancing towards you. "You really got stronger Kaku-chan. However, you're a member of a murderous group now. What the hell happened to you?" Your response was a punch to your stomach, causing you to groan a bit. "Obviously, I am different than who I was before." He replied, staring straight ahead.

"I don't care about the past, Y/N!" You sighed and listened as he explained his backstory.

You took hit after hit, standing back up only to get hit back down once again. Finally you silently groaned and rose once again. "What the hell Kaku-chan...you really...never changed from before. You punch just like when you were a kid!" You said, grinning as blood dripped down your forehead Emma style.

"Y/N!!!" Chifuyu and Takemichi screamed. "Listen Y/N..move again and you better be prepared to die." Kakucho said, punching you in the face as you yelled at him to shut up. Punch after punch until a body through itself in the middle.

"that's enough Y/N. Toman lost!!! 400 vs 50, we knew right from the beginning we can't win this fight. look, there is no one else standing. You...did your best, but if this goes on you'll die..." Chifuyu said crying while looking at you. You glared at him.

"Toman will never lose. As long as I am here, Toman will never lose." You stated, raising yourself as you glared at the two boys in front of you. "What're you doing Kakucho? Hurry up and end it already!" Izana yelled, causing Kakucho to get nervous. "Kaku-chan will not win against me...I just know it by looking at him. He looks like he has no determination!" You said boredly staring ahead.

"Move, Kakucho. So you're saying you have it then, Y/N?" Kisaki asked, pointing a gun at your head. "I won't lose even if I die, that kind of determination right?" You ignored everyone's grunts of surprise and stood still while looking into Kisaki's eyes, not a hint of fear in either one.

Your eyes suddenly glinted with determination and you said, "Kisaki, what's holding you back?"

BOOM

You bent to one knee. "What's wrong Kisaki? I won't die if you're aiming at my foot!" You grinned up at him. There are many reasons that convince you not to lose, the number one reason is one day you will have to fight back against your father. One day, might be a lot like the situation you are currently in. Two, your friends rely on you. Emma is in a hopital because of this fucker. No, you can't lose.

You refuse

"I don't have rizz like Mikey. And I'm not smart like Naoto, nor am I adept like koko. I don't have a body like Mucho, nor am I strong in fights like Draken. That's why I believe in the one thing that I am good at!!! I don't give up!" You stood to your height, your back straight as you glared at Kisaki.

"Even if I die, I will not give up!" You stated, walking towards Kisaki, pushing his gun into your forehead. "Go ahead, it should be easy right? You attacked emma, so it should be easy for you." You angrily said, gritting your teeth.

You watched as everyone on your team started getting back up and grinned.

"Bring it on, Kisaki"

-------------------------------