Chapter Six

You regained your consciousness multiple times throughout the trip to the hospital and inside the hospital. The first time you re-awoke you were staring up into the faces of two middle aged men in scrubs trying to keep your heart beat steady.

For the first time you felt afraid. Would you really die like this, alone with strangers in an ambulance. Would your last sight be of the roof of the car and not of your precious little sister? Hell you'd rather see your father's face then these strangers. You felt lonely.

You tried turning your head to the side and winced in pain as your shoulder seemed to scream at you. Your vision turned blurry again, and your last conscious thought was that you were going to die.

The next time you woke up you wished you were still asleep as you felt like you just got shocked. "Who did that!" Your muffled voice shot out, angrily huffing at the people above you. "Yo-your heart stopped" One guy answered surprised you were able to talk. You glared and huffed again, of course you were able to talk, despite all the pain you're going through in the end it's just a stab wound. It's not even a deadly wound, sure the whole 6 inches went into you, however, it's not like you took it to the stomach. So frankly, you thought everyone was over reacting. 

You fell back asleep still annoyed with everyone above you.

3rd Pov:

"What's her condition!?" Doctor #1 asked. "She has a deep stab wound to the shoulder and has lost about a quart of blood!!" Doctor #2 responded.

"She went into Cardiac Arrest en route!!!" Doctor #1 said. "She's in a pretty lousy state." Doctor #3 said. "No Shit!!" Doctor #4 said, helping push your bed into the operation room.

Back to Y/N Pov:

You re-awoke as you passed by Takemitchi, Hina, and Ema who was were crying. "N-Ne, I'm gonna be fine, I'm not dying or anything. S-so there's no reason to be sad." You stated looking each of them in the eyes. "Y-you all should go home already, y-you'll only lose sleep over me." You said, huffing, not seeing the strange looks they were giving you.

Then you fell back asleep as people started to operate on you.

3rd Pov (cause I like drama):

"Mikey! Y/N is!!!" Takemitchi said. "I heard, where's the waiting room?" Mikey responded, his eyes blank.

Pretty quickly Draken, Mitsuya, and Peyan came over worried. "Mikey!!" Mitsuya and Peyan yelled. "Shut up everyone, it's a hospital." Draken interupted, a blank look on his face too as he sat by Mikey, staring up at the sign blinking "Operation in Progress."

"She ain't gonna kick the bucket here." Mikey said, his gaze stern as he looked straight ahead. "She wouldn't do something that dishonorable." Takemitchi stared at Mikey. Draken suddenly leaned forward, "She took the stab for me, she shouldn't have done that." He said.

"Ema, Mitsuya, Takemicchi, Peyan, Draken, believe in Y/N." Mikey said. "Y/N is strong, she told us that she wouldn't die by a stab wound in he shoulder." Hina said, smiling at everyone.

"The light shut off!" Takemitchi called out. Roughly 4 doctors came out of the room and said, "She's fine, The operation was successful." "Wooohoooooo!" Takemitchi screamed loudly. "Mo, will you shut up!" you said, walking out of the room wobblying slightly. "Hey, you aren't supposed to leave yet!!" One of the doctors said looking at you worriedly.

Your Pov:

"Hah, I've got places to be sir, and in the hospital is not one of them, besides, everything that needed to be done is done so I am free to leave <3" You said. "Why are you guys still here anyways? I told you to leave" You said looking at Takemitchi, Hina, and Ema. "We wanted to stay until it was clear you were fine." Ema said sniffling.