Chapter Twelve

TW: Halfway down details on reader's mother's suicide

While you were studying at home you received a call from Takemitchi, surprised you picked up, not ready for the crying you were about to hear. "Y/NNNNNNNN!" He cried causing you to sweat drop but grow worried. "W-what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"H-Hina's dad told me to b-br-break u-up with h-her c-c-cause I'm a delinquent!!" He cried, causing you to frown. "..." "I don't know what to do! I love her, I don't want to break up with her, bu-but at the same time I don't want to drag her into danger!" You sighed over the phone and sat on your bed. "I don't want Hina to die because of me!" You frowned at this information, why would Hina die because of Takemitchi? He sure does spout weird things sometimes.

"Takemitchi, do what you think is best for her. You don't need to break up with her just because her dad, whose rarely there for her says so. You are the one who loves her, the one who wants her to live peacefully, so it's up to you." You sighed, and frowned deeper, your advice wasn't good. "B-but I think I agree...because of me she dies so wouldn't it be better if I dump her to save her?" You frowned confused. "Takemitchi what? Also wouldn't dumping her hurt her?" You heard Takemitchi groan pathetically as he pondered over what to do.

"Thank you Y/N, sorry for calling" Before you could say anything he hung up, causing you to grow a pit in the bottom of your stomach.

Christmas Eve

"Fuck it's cold." Hanma murmured, gripping his black coat tighter to his body. "Hey, Y/N, Chifuyu, is Takemitchy comin' or what?" You nodded to Chifuyu, wanting him to explain. "He said he had something small to take care of." Chifuyu said, causing you to wince slightly, as you already expected him to come over with a black eye and some bruises.

Serves him right for breaking up with Hina, despite the result hurting her more than him. He may think he is protecting her but she will still love him, mkaing it so that she nay do something dangerous to get him to get back together with him.

"He didn't ditch us right? We're carrying out our plan tomorrow, you know." Kisaki said, boredly glancing around. You sighed and walked into a resteraunt with Chifuyu, Kisaki and Hanma following after. You played on your phone as you sat next to Chifuyu, not wanting to contribute to the conversation.

"Sorry I'm late!" you heard Takemitchi say and you finished the round on your phone ignoring everyone's comments about the boy. You looked up at him to see his eyes puffy as his nose was bruised. "You deserve it." You stated unflinchingly as the boy sat down next to you. "...yeah I know" You took pity on the boy and scooched over closer to Chifuyu so he could have more space.

"We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya. Udagawa Christian church. Taiju will conveniently go there alone late at night to pray." You just looked at Kisaki. "If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, it won't happen anywhere else but there. We're gonna wait for Taiju outside the Chapel. Hakkai should already be in the church by then. Takemitchy, you're gonna reason with him!" You frowned and looked at a surprised Takemitchi. "Since you two get along, doesn't that make you the best guy for the role?" You guys descended some stairs.

"And before Hakkai and Taiju can run into each other...The four of us outside willl beat down Taiju." You looked at a frowning Takemitchi and sighed before slapping his back. "Well, we're up against the Black Dragons tomorrow. our secret plan's pretty much decided. Use your anger and vent it all out tomorrow." You said grinning, willing to break your emotionless facade to get the alien emotion off of Takemitchi's face. Getting your wanted result you lowered your hand and walked beside him and Chifuyu.

You sweat dropped as Takemitchi practiced what he was going to say with Chifuyu. When he finished you all walked over to Kisaki and Hanma, who stood waiting for you.