Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Sorry for the late post! Also, I'm changing Y/N's sister's age to 4, for the plot of future chapters.

"How the hell are you ragged old dust clothes still standing up and talking so proud?! It doesn't change the fact that you're still losing!"Kisaki yelled a tick mark on the side of his cheek. "At this rate, Toman will be gone, right?" You glared up at the boy. "Oh well I'm gonna end them. Buncha annoying guys, am I right? Then it's settled. Tenjiku and Toman will be merged! It doesn't matter which one is at the top. The team name will be Tokyo Manji"

You couldn't take anymore of the boy's talking, so you punched him on the cheek, causing him to fall on his ass. "Get up...there's no use trying to make peace with you now." You said, glaring down at him. You watched as Kisaki got up and you raised your fist going to attack him again with Izana got in your way.

"Don't interfere, Izana!" You said, looking towards the boy in front of you. "Move Kisaki, Let me kill...everyone here" You grit your teeth in anger and raised your fist again only to be kicked to the ground harshly. "Don't fuck around, trash" Izana stated, smirking down over your body

You slowly got up, leaning pressure into your left foot, as your left foot had a bullet hole in it. You continued to get back up and try to land hits on Izana, only to be kicked back down. "That's enough Y/N!" Kakucho called from behind you as you wobbled back up again. "You're persistent" Izana said, staring at you boredly.

You glared at the boy in front of you and pulled back your arm before halting. "What took you so long..." You raised your bruised fist in the arm smiling. "I told you I won't lose." "Huh? What are you talking about?" Izana asked, looking at you like you were crazy. "President"

"Thanks, Y/N." You watched as Mikey walked past Izana and Kisaki straight towards your bruised body. "So you came in the end." You said, a small smile on your face. "Thank you Y/N. Emma's fine, the doctors were able to protect her." Mikey said, pushing your head onto his shoulder. You closed your eyes in relief and murmured an almost silent prayer.

The sound of a motorcycle caused you to look up in surprise. "Draken?" You asked, surprised to see him on his motorcycle. "Why are both of you here?" You asked, glancing between the two in surprise.

You sweat dropped when they ignored your question and walked past you eyeing the members of Tenjiku with distaste. "Got any plans, Mikey? Seems like theres still half of Tenjiku." Draken said. "Half huh. 200 vs 2 is a bit..." Mikey murmured.

"You guys handicapped?" Mikey asked, causing Tenjiku's members to gasp in anger. "Handicapped!?" Some one screamed. You closed your eyes to all the insults thrown towards you captain and vice. They would go down in seconds, they were stupid if they thought they could keep up with your leaders.

"No, you guys are the ones fucking around. Who do you 200 people think I am? huh? I can take down even 20,000 men!" Mikey screamed pissed off. 

"What's wrong you guys? Let's have some fun! Its a show down isn't it?" Mikey asked, punching his fist into his hand, a grin on his face.

You watched as Izana kicked Mikey back a couple feet. "Let's settle this for good, brother." Mikey said, his eyes blank. "I wonder how you are still standing." Izana responded, his eyes wide with insanity.

Sano Manjiro vs. Kurkokawa Izana! Toman and Tenjiku's most strongest!

You watched as the two boys exchanged punch after punch, kick after kick in silence. Wondering how the two were so strong, they were just 15! Like damn, it's almost like they're adults with that type of strength.

You watched as Mikey continue to get beat down.

"You're not interested in anyone, huh..." Mikey asked spitting out blood before kicking Izana. "Not even the friends who fight for you?" "Fighting FOR me?! Haha! Wrong! They're frightened of me, that's why they're fighting, they're all in the same playhouse with the Toman Kids! IN TENJIKU THERE IS ONLY FEAR AND  AN INTEREST WITH IT! Shit like TRUST and FRIENDSHIP are just delusions!" Izana yelled.