𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Juliette Euphemia Potter, please repeat that shit!?" Sirius Black, also know as Lord Black was standing in his black suit withhis hand in his pocket. His face in disbelief as he looked at his sister in all but blood. "Sirius, calm down--"

"Quiet, Lupin." Sirius growled in anger, something he never felt toward his sister or friends before. Remus Lupin looked at him in surprise before glancing his bestfriend, Juliette.

"Repeat that." Sirius state firmly, his eyes narrowed at Remus while his whole attention stay on Juliette.

"I-I am pregnant." The young Potter looked down with tears running down her face with her hand over her mouth to stop the sob from coming out.

"Bloody hell, Juliette!! When? How? With who the fuck!?" Sirius demanded seriously, his hands now on Juliette's arms gripping tightly. "I-its w-was R-Riddle.." She muttered, "The fucking Dark Lord, Juliette." Sirius muttered, his ran his hand through his hair.

"I-i was drunk, Padfoot! I am s-sorry!" She sobbed. Sirius sighed and brought her in his arms. "I am sorry for shouting okay? I was just worried and angry at that damn dube who made you pregnant." He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. "You are going to keep the mini you right?" He muttered yet they could sense a trail of excitement in his tone as Juliette nodded.

"Y-yes. It was my doing! I will take full responsibility." Juliette answered with
a teary smile. "We are going to be uncles, bitches!" Peter pettigrew, one
of Juliette's btother figure shouted
in joy. "I will be an aunt!" Marlene McKinnon who heard shouted with happiness.

"Will it be a shock if I says that I have
a news too?" Remus gulped nervously looking at Juliette and Sirius. "Go ahead Moony, I am sorry for shouting." Sirius apologized sincerly with guilt in his eyes. "It nothing, Pad. Well..I am also pregnant." Peter spit out the juice he was drinking on Marlene.

"You damn rat--!" Marlene glared at Peter with anger. "Sorry." He muttered before taking another sip and spit it
out somewhere else."Pregnant!?" He shouted going back to his shock mood.

"Damn! Is everyone getting pregnant now? Wait! I will do a test too!" Marlene quickly ran upstairs in her room to start her test. "That amazing, Moony!" Juliette smiled and hugged his bestfriend and ruffled his hair which he whined about.

"Hold the fuck up." Sirius looked at Remus and walked toward him. "Moony you cheated on me!" Sirius sulked with tears and sat in a corner like a baby.

"Drama." Juliette glared at Peter and slapped his back head. "Shut up." She muttered. "Yes, my lady." Peter replied.

"Sirius!" Remus groaned annoyed and walked toward him. "How could you? Its because I ate your chocolate right?
I won't eat it again!" He sobbed looking at Remus with puppy eyes.

"Sirius Black! You are the damn father, idiot!" Remus shouted while shaking Sirius. "Plot twist." Juliette pinched Peter's arm. "I will shut up, fine!" She glard at him with a warning looked. Peter whined with a pout, He looked away and sang to himself.

"Moony!" Sirius shouted in delighted. "Yes, Sirius?" Remus looked at him hiding a small smile. "We are having
a baby!" He shouted in disbelief
and excitement. "I am becoming a godmother and mother!" Juliete smiled happily.

"And me a godfather and father!" Sirius grinned back with a fist dump. "Where did the terrifyinh Sirius go?" Peter muttered to himself. "So me and you!" Juliette and Remus smiled at eachother.

"Guys! Sadly it's negative." Marlene came down with a disappointed face.
"Girl really want to be pregnant." Peter muttered in disbelief. "Help her." Sirius grinned with his arms wrapped around Remus's shoulder. "Oh hell no!" Peter refused witv a gulped down his throat.

Julietter smile relieved that her friends and her's friendship have not change at all even after being pregnant with a Dark Lord's child. No one can know about that.

She bited her lips and looked at her belly. "I am sorry, baby, but no one can know about yout existence for now." she whispered softly before joining her friends to celebrate their pregnancy.

Friends to the end.

________________