𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 & 𝖸𝗎𝗅𝖾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

November gave way to December and the first snowfall of the year. End of term exams had many a student's nerves frayed. First years were the only students not overly concerned because their end of term scores wouldn't affect their final grades of the year.

The worst stress was among the fifth and seventh year students. The end of the first week saw the sign up list for staying over the holiday go around to all the students. No one from Slytherin signed it

A bright smile stayed on Morana's lips while she entered the train with her friends, she found her first year quiet chaotic but she did love it all. She also did not forget to prank some people.

The first one was Snape, Morana and Daphne coveref his potion room in all pink, not pretty light pink but dark pink. The type of pink that would blind someone forever. Morana was also relieve because she did not have to talk to Dumbledore who she barely even saw.

Perseus sighed and looked at his book, he was pretty bored, if it was not for the annoying idiots who he would never admit is his friends, He was really independent since he was a child and now it was difficult for anyond to even dare order him unless it's his family or Morana.

After arriving home, Aries did not waste time to run in the kitchen with Morana and joyfully, both were greet by Peter who was eating cake. "Buddies!" Peter shouted. "Peter!" Morana kissed his cheek and secretely steal his strawberries that was in chocolate cream and ate it. "You little-!"

"Sharing is caring." Aries Shrugged.

"Welcome back!" Bellatrix entered the kitchen with Juliette and Narcissa, "Mother." Perseus smiled and hugged her. "Aww, where is mine?" Narcissa pouted looking for her son.

"Save me!!" Draco ran in the living room with an angry Cayena Rosier running after him. "I will kill you, ferret!!" She shouted.

"Things never change." Marvolo watched the chaos that was happening in Lucius's Manor and gave him a sympatic nodded while Lucius sulked just like his son.

"Pups!!" A cheerful Sirius grinned happily and entered the chaos. Something that is always bond to happened with them specialy when Rabastan is present.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wake up sweetie!!" Juliette giggled happily while shaking her daughter gently. "Sleepy!" Morana whined loudly.

"It's chrismast!" Morana's eyes widen and she quickly sit up and hugged her. "Joyful Yule, mommy!" She smiled. Juliette kissed her forehead. "I am so lucky to have you sweetie." She smiled and huggef Morana back.

"Joyful Yule, sister, mother." Mattheo walked in with a smile that only his family was able to see. "Happy yule, brother!" "Happy yule, sweetie!" Both mother and daughter hugged him. He couldn't feel happier than now.

Mattheo never know motherly's love nor fatherly's love until Juliette and
Morana came here.

He was quick to notice that Morana soften their father and she also soften him. He will give his life for sister, no one should hurt her as she was the one who brought light in his black heart.

"It's seem that you three are happier without me?" Marvolo raise a brow and patted Mattheo's head before kissing Juliette and kiss Morana's cheek and head.

"Happy yule, father." Mattheo said.

"Happy yule, son." He answered with a small smile. "Happy yule, Voldy." Juliette smirked. Marvolo rolled his eyes and pouting. "Happy yule, daddy!" Morana quickly kiss his cheek. "Happy yule, snakeling." He answered warmly.

"Happy yule, Nagini!" Nagini Slithered on the bed. "At least you remember me." Hiss the snake. Marvolo and Mattheo sweatdrop nervously. "What did she say?" Juliette asked confusely. "She hissed that she love all of us!" Mattheo and Marvolo answered.

"That a li-" Mattheo place his palm over Morana's lips to shut her up.

"Chocolate." He whispered.

"That what's Nagini said!" Morana smiled sweetly. Nagini looked at the four and slithered around Juliette.

"Lost cause." She hissed.  

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At the Malfoy Manor were the Malfoy family, the Black family, the Lestrange and Rosier family, all were partying for yule.

Rabastan, Sirius and Peter were planning a prank, they decide to let the children out of it and to amuse themself.

Juliette, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda were talking about
fashion and their life of everyday.

Rodolphus, Marvolo, Lucius and
Remus were making sure that the
adult Marauders does not cause too much trouble and watched over their children.

Morana and Cayena were dancing and eating at the same time while Draco and Aries were yawning. Both love partying but they were tired from opening all gifts. Perseus were laying his head on his mother's lap while sleeping. And Mattheo were with his girlfriend, Evangeline.

They were at peace.