𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana founded herself walking in the garden with a smile on her face. She love her family, she had have a father and mother who are together, a whole family like Aries's! Feeling content with it, she let her parents talked in the living room.

Morana pouted when she thought about her uncles, she love all of them, she
live Sirius for always getting her out
of trouble, Remus for always having chocolate and Peter for being her food partner.

She also found herself liking Narcissa and Bellatrix, both would always dressed her up and they were nice to her mother. Anyone who make her mother smile is family to her.

And also Rabastan who she called, Rab and Roldolphus was Dolphie with Lucius who she called Lucie. They were like a bodyguards following her and made sure she does not get hurt.

Currently they were with their child except Rabastan who prefered staying single. Morana walked around and bumped into something or ─ someone?

"What it a brat doing here?"

Morana looked up, she saw a boy with curly dark hair and dark brown eyes. She tilted her head and looked behind the boy stood Perseus and Draco who were suposed to be with their parents.

"That's your half sister." Draco said
with a smiled. "Sister?" The boy raised
a brow. "Huh brother?" Morana decided to tilted her head to show her that she was confuse. "Mommy have other baby?" She asked naively.

The brown eyes boys sighed, he picked Morana up and looked at her. "You are light." He said and started walking to the Manor. Perseus followed behind with a bored expression while baby Draco pouted as he walked behind his cousin.

"What is your name?" He asked, Morana smile brightly. "Morana!" She let out
a squeal of delight. "Death?" The boy mocked. "No dummy! Morana!" Draco chuckled and got elbowed by Perseus who looked amused.

The boy sighed, "Me and daddy's name started by M!" She added proudly. "What's yours?" She asked excitedly. Hearing Morana's former statement,
the boy's look darkened. "Mattheo." He answered coldly.

"Yours started by M too!" She giggled, she wrapped her tiny arms around Mattheo's neck. "You are my brother?" She asked with a smile. "It seem so." He answered with indifference.

"Let's go see mommy and daddy then!" She added. Draco and Perseus entered the Manor with the siblings infronted
of them. Morana wiggled her way out
of Mattheo's arms and she ran toward her parents.

"Daddy! I have a brother!" She said while sitting on Marvolo's lap. Juliette raised a brow and looked at Mattheo with a smile. "Ah, you found him." Their father sighed. "Mattheo is my son, you both share the same father but not mother." Marvolo explained.

"D-don't care, he's my brother." Pouted Morana. Juliette gasped in surprised, she never saw her daughter having
that kind of expression even when her chocolate were stolen or when she was angry.

"You are my brother, okye?" She walked to Mattheo patting his knees for him to bend down a little. "Hm." Mattheo hummed in answered and looked at his sister. His gaze softened, his eyes on his father who nodded at him. Approval, something he had long to have.

"Yes." He muttered, he hesitately brought his hand on her head and patted it gently. Perseus turned away and left to his Manor since he had already gained what he searched for. Draco whined and followed his cousin again.

"Morana, baby, your uncles and Aries will come soon." Morana's eyes sparkles and she started jmping up and down while squealing. Mattheo kept looking at her with one thought. "A little sister, my little devil."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Prongslette!!"

"Padfoot!"

Both godfather and goddaughter hugged eachother. Morana giggled and kissed Sirius's cheek. Sirius acted like he have just joined heaven and patted Morana's back gently. "Someone look happy." Remus mused with a smile.

"Moony! Look, i have a mommy, a daddy and a big brother!" Morana
announced with a cute smile that would melt the devil's heart."I am happy for you, little pup." Remus kissed her forehead.

"My partner!"

"Wormy!!"

Morana quickly hugged Peter while giggling, a sighed of relief eacape his lips and he saw her happy. "You happy, choco bud?" He whispered gaining a nod with a hummed from Morana.

"Good."

"Mora!" A grumpy Aries walked toward Peter and pinch his leg. "Morana, now." He demanded with an authoritive tone.

Peter scoffed and brought her down. "here!" He said as if Morana was toy that he brought to Aries. When she was down, Morana immediately hugged Aries who hugged back.

Marvoo frowned and sat back down from the glare he was receiving from Juliette who was still fawning of adoration toward the two children.

"Let's go play!"

Both child ran out and went plaiying somewhere. Mattheo looked at his father who nodded and he began following behind to watch over the kids.

The five adults glanced at each other and started a discussion so it won't be awkward. Firstly about Albus Dumbledore.