𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖲𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"D'you really think there's a Chamber of Secrets?" Ron asked Hermione.

"I don't know," she said, frowning.

"Dumbledore can cure Mrs. Norris, and that makes me think that whatever attacked her might not be - well - human." As she spoke, they turned a corner and found themselves at the end
of the very corridor where the attack had happened.

They stopped and looked. The scene was just as it had been that night, except that
there was no stiff cat hanging from the torch bracket, and an empty chair stood against the wall bearing the message.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been Opened."

Morana waslked down the girl's toilet along with Aries, Perseus and Draco who want to protect her at any cost after all she was the Dark Princess and it was their work to protect her.

Morana put her fingers to her lips and set off toward the end stall. When she reached it she said, "Hello, Myrtle, how are you?"

Moaning Myrtle was floating above the tank of the toilet, picking a spot on her chin. "This is a girls' bathroom," she said, eyeing Aries and Draco and Perseus suspiciously.

"They're not girls."

"No," Morana agreed. "They are always guarding me."

"Okay," Myrtle nodded. "Have you saw anything? A cat was almost murdered in front of the door." Morana asked gently.

"I wasn't paying attention," said Myrtle dramatically. "Peeves upset me
so much I came in here and tried to kill myself Then, of course, I remembered that I'm.."

"Already dead," Aries muttered.

Morana left and they stopped while eavesdropping on the Golden trio.

"Who can it be, though?" she said in a quiet voice, as though continuing a conversation they had just been having.

"Who'd want to frighten all the Squibs and Muggle-borns out of Hogwarts?"

"Let's think," said Ron in mock puzzlement. "Who do we know who
thinks Muggle-borns are scum?"

"Slytherin?" Denzel nodded. "Who?" Hermione asked. "The Slytherin King, who else!" Ron groaned.

"You mean, Mattheo Slytherin?" Hermione asked confused. Morana rolled her eyes. "Yes!" Ron agreed.

"Look at his family," said Denzel, closing his books, too. "The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin, his last name is literally Slytherin! They could easily be Slytherin's descendants. His father's coube definitely be evil too."

Morana clenched her and was about to go punch Granger but Perseus grabbed her wrist gently while shaking his head.

"They couldve had the key to the Chamber of Secrets for centuries!" said Ron. "Handing it down, father to son,
"Well," said Hermione cautiously, "I suppose it's possible."

"Dumbass." Aries muttered. "At least, they have a point." Draco chuckled.

"But how do we prove it?" said Denzel darkly. "There might be a way," said Hermione slowly, dropping her voice still further with a quick glance across the room at Percy.

"Of course, it would be difficult. And dangerous, very dangerous. We'd be breaking about fifty school rules, I expect -" "If, in a month or so, you feel like explaining, you will let us know,
won't you?" said Ron irritably.

"All right," said Hermione coldly. "What we'd need to do is to get inside the Slytherin common room and ask Mattheo Slytherin a few questions without him realizing it's us." "But that's impossible," Denzel said as Ron laughed.

"No, it's not," said Hermione. "All we'd need would be some Polyjuice
Potion."

"Let's go and inform brother." Morana walked away and went to tell it to his brother. Mattheo chuckled and decide to played along with them.

Morana sighed, she walked around in the hall, she couldn't help but feel curious. While walking she saw Dumbledore with some professor and decide to eavesdropped.

A new habit.

"Another attack," said Dumbledore.

"Minerva found him on the stairs."There was a bunch of grapes next to him," said Professor McGonagall. Morana take a look at the person.

It was Colin Creevey. His eyes were wide and his hands were stuck up in front of him, holding his camera.

"Petrified?" whispered Madam Pomfrey.
"Yes," said Professor McGonagall. "But I shudder to think ... If Albus hadn't been on the way downstairs for hot chocolate - who knows what might have -"

The three of them stared down at Colin. Then Dumbledore leaned forward and wrenched the camera out of Colin's rigid grip. "You don't think he managed to get a picture of his attacker?" said Professor McGonagall eagerly.

Morana breath itched slightly as
she leaned against the wall.

Dumbledore didn't answer. He opened the back of the camera. "Good gracious!" said Madam Pomfrey. Morana gulped, she was startle by the yell.

"Melted," said Madam Pomfrey wonderingly. "All melted..."

"What does this mean, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asked urgently. "It means," said Dumbledore, "that the Chamber of Secrets is indeed open again." Madam Pomfrey clapped a hand to her mouth.

Professor McGonagall stared at Dumbledore. "But, Albus ... surely ...who?" "The question is not who," said Dumbledore, his eyes on Colin. "The question is, how."

Morana turned around and left quickly, she know that she will betting herself in trouble but it was worth it after all, She was a Slytherin in house and in name.