𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana leaned against her wall,
she wondered if she could go to the Chamber of Secret. Feeling curious
againshe decide to make her way
toward Myrtle.

Moaning Myrtle was sitting on the tank of the end toilet. "Oh, it's you," she said when she saw Harry. "Do you need something?" Ask the ghost.

"To ask you how you died," Morana szid kindly. Myrtle's whole aspect changed at once. She looked as though she had never been asked such a flattering question."Ooooh, it was dreadful," she said with relish.

"It happened right in here. I died in this very stall. I remember it so well. I was hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. The door was locked, and I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. They said
something funny. A different language, I think it must have been. Anyway, what really got me was that it was a boy speaking. So I unlocked the door, to tell him to go and use his own toilet, and then -"

Myrtle swelled importantly, her face shining. "I died." "How?" Morana tilted her hed confusely. "No idea," said Myrtle in hushed tones. "I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes. My whole body sort of seized up, and then I was floating away.." She looked dreamily at Morana.

"And then ccame back again. I was determined to haunt Olive Hornby, you see.Oh, she was sorry she'd ever laughed at my glasses." Morana nodded.

"A pair of great, big yellow eyes? Could it be.."

"Where exactly did you see the eyes?" Morana looked at her.

"Somewhere there," said Myrtle, pointing vaguely toward the sink in
front of her toilet. Morana hurried over to it. It looked like an ordinary sink. She examined every inch of it, inside and out, including the pipes below. And then Morana saw it, scratched on the side of one of the copper taps was a tiny snake.

"That tap's never worked," said Myrtle brightly as she tried to turn it. Morana's eyes widened when she realized that iy was made by a Slytherin which mean that the only way was the language of the snake.

"Open up." She hissed in Parseltongue. Next second, the sink began to move; the sink, in fact, sank, right out of sight, leaving a large pipe exposed, a pipe wide enough for a a woman to slide into. Morana heard Myrtle gasp and looked up again.

She lowered herself slowly into the pipe, then let go. It was like rushing down an endless, slimy, dark slide. She could see more pipes branching off
in all directions, but none as large
as theirs, which twisted and turned,
sloping steeply downward, and he
knew that she was falling deeper below the school than even the dungeons.

And then, just as he had begun to worry about what would happen when she hit the ground, the pipe leveled out, and she shot out of the end with a wet thud, landing on thedamp floor of a dark stone tunnel large enough to stand in.

"I must be miles under the school," She muttered and looked around nervously. "Don't be scared, Mora! You are the daughter of the strongest Dark Lord and descendant of Death!" She muttered harshly toward herself.

"Lumos!" She cast the spell and started making her way toward the dark tunnel, walking in it. While walking she saw a
light slid over a gigantic snake skin, of a vivid, poisonous green, lying curled and empty across the tunnel floor. The creature that hadshed it must have
been twenty feet long at least.

"Beautiful." She whispered in amazement.

Morana approached, his throat very
dry. There was no need to pretend these stone snakes were real their eyes looked strangely alive."Open," Hissed Morana in a low, faint hiss. The serpents parted as the wall cracked open, the halves
slid smoothly out of sight, and Morana walked inside was standing at the end
of a very long, dimly lit chamber.

Towering stone pillars entwined with more carved serpents rose to support a
ceiling lost in darkness, casting long, black shadows through the odd, greenish gloom that filled the place.

"The thing that killed Myrtle was no doubt a basilik." She thought while looking around herself.

"What the.." Her eyes widened when she noticed a girl with red hair laying on
the ground. "Ginny!" She shouted and kneeled behind the girl. "Wake up, please." She mutered worriedly while shaking het gently.

"Wake up!"

"She won't wake up, for now," said a soft voice. Morana turned around and saw the sixteen years old Tom Marvolo Riddle standing in front of you.

"P-papa?" Now that she looked closely, he really look like her father but younger, she gulpd, if the older version of her father know that she was putting herself in danger, she will be scold very harshly.

"You really look like a female version
of me." Tom muttered. "Are you a ghost?" Morana asked. "A memory," said Riddle quietly. "Preserved in a diary for fifty years." He answered.

"Can you help me? Ginny won't wake up." Morana asked softly while looking at him. "And there is a basilik here, will it come?" She asked anxiously.

"It won't come until it is called," said Tom calmly. Morana nodded slowly and looked back at Ginny. "She will okay?" She asked. "Yes." Tom nodded.

Tom couldn't understand how could this girl be relate to him, his daughter, she was kind, gentle and compassionate, everything he was not.

"Ginny, did she opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Tom smirked. "She did," Morana's eyes widened. "She was the one who stole the diary." She whispered.

"And you said that you were memory preserved in this diary," Tom nodded. "How is that possible?" She asked.

"Hocrux," Tom answered calmly, she tilted her head. "What is an Hocrux?" She asked. "It's a––,"

"Enough!!" Morana gasped startld by
the shouted, her eyes widened when
she saw her father walking in with her brother. "P-papa." She said. Tom looked at his older self yet Marvolo's eyes were on his daughter.

Morana gulped nervously, it was the first time, she ever saw her father this angry. Mattheo looked at sister and walked toward her.

"Mattheo take your sister and that girl away from here." Mattheo and Morana looked at their father, it was not Marvolo, their father that stood in front of him and ordered him.

It was the Dark Lord.