𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝖳𝗈𝗆 𝖱𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana sat on her bed, in her hand was the diary that was at the Malfoy Manor. She opened only to find it blank, there were only a name in it.

"T. M. Riddle?" She muttered.

Morana couldn't explain, even to herself, why she didn't just throw Riddle's diary away. The fact was that even though she knew the diary was blank, she kept absentmindedly picking it up and turning the pages, as though it were a story he wanted to finish.

And while Morana was sure she had never heard the name T. M. Riddle before, it still seemed to mean something to her almost as though Riddle was someone important to her, someone she had forgetten.

The sun had now begun to shine weakly on Hogwarts again. Insidethe castle, the mood had grown more hopeful. There had been no more attacks since those on Justin and Nearly Headless Nick, and
Madam Pomfrey was pleased to report that the Mandrakes were becoming moody and secretive, meaning that they were fast leaving childhood.

"What's going on?" Morana asked her friends, sitting down and wiping confetti off her bacon.

Daphne pointed to the teachers' table, apparently too disgusted to speak.
Lockhart, wearing lurid pink robes to match the decorations, was waving for silence. The teachers on either side of him were looking stony-faced. From where he sat, Harry could see a muscle going in Professor McGonagall's cheek. Snape looked as though someone had
just fed him a large beaker of Skele-Gro.
"Happy Valentine's Day!" Lockhart shouted.

"And may I thank the forty-six people who have so far sent me cards! Yes, I have taken the liberty of arranging this little surprise for you all - and it doesn't end here!" Lockhart clapped his hands and through the doors to the entrance hall marched a dozen surly-looking dwarfs. Not just any dwarfs, however.
Lockhart had them all wearing golden wings and carrying harps.

Aries stood up and took out a basket of chocolate and give it to Morana,follow by Perseus. "Thank you!" She smiled.

"No problem." The cousins muttered.

When Morana went to bed before anyone else in her dormitory that night. This was partly because she didn't think she could stand Lockhart singing.

Who would?

"My name is Morana Potter." She write in the diary. The words shone momentarily on the page and they, too, sank without trace. Then, at last, something happened.

Oozing back out of the page, in his very own ink, came words Morana had never written.

"Hello, Morana,  My name is Tom Riddle. How did you come by my diary?" These words, too, faded away, but not before Morana had started to scribble back.

"I fount it at the Malfoy Manor," She wait eagerly for Riddle's answer.

"Lucky that I recorded my memories in some more lasting way than ink. But I always knew that there would be those who would not want this diary read. "

"What do you mean?" Morana scrawled, blotting the page in his excitement.

"It mean that this diary holds memories of terrible things. Things that were
covered up. Things that happened at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and
Wizardry. " Write Riddle.