𝐒𝐈𝐗, 𝖣𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana stood in the middle of her room, she noticed that most of the furniture were dark green. To be
honest she love it. Green, blue and
red are her favorite colour.

The room were big, just like the one
she had at the Potter Manor. She slowly
get on the bed and jump on it while laughing. Her cute laughter could be hear downstairs where a meeting were currently held.

"My lord, why is she here?" Lucius looked at Juliette with confusion and worried, he did not know in which side she were yet her and his wife were good friends.

Marvolo tiltef his head and place his finger under his chin. "Juliette Potter will be soon know as Juliette Slytherin nee Potter, your soon to be Dark Lady." Lucius and Narcissa tensed slightly.

"J-Juliette?" Narcissa called out gently wanting to hear the confirmation. "He is saying the truth, unfortunately." Juliette groaned out of annoyance. "What was this supose to mean?" Marvolo raised a brow in confusion.

"Nothing." She replied bluntly.

"Bellatrix and Narcissa," Marvolo called out. "Yes, my lord?" Bellatrix and her sister looked at him. "Where are your kids?" He asked. Bellatrix sighed and ran her finger through her hair.

"He is currently with his familar, Zyra." Narcissa smiled, "Draco is with him." She said. "Alright." Marvolo tilted his head."Juliette?" He called out. "Yes?" She replied.

"Do you mind bringing her here?" Juliette looked at the rest of Death Eaters hesitately. Luckily the one who were here are the sale who went to Hogward in her years.

"Alright." Without wasting time, she webt upstair and watch her daughter jumping up and down on her bed.

"Sweatie, come here." Morana slowly jumped down and ran in her mother's arms with a smile. "Mommy!" She giggle.

"We have guests." Juliette muttered, she want her daughter to be on her best behavior but how could she say it? After all her daughter have always been respectful and kind to others.

Walking downstairs, Juliette noticed two little boys around her daughter's age. She smile and place Morana down.

When her feet touched the ground, Morana quickly ran to her father. "Daddy!!" She called out, Marvolo kneel down, to pick her up and hold her in his arms. "Snakeling." He smirked and kiss her forehead.

Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, Emma Greengrass, Kai Greengrass, Zia Zabini, Jon Parkinston and Barty Crouch Jr, all of thel just watched in disbelief.

"He have a daughter!?" They thought completely speechless. "With Potter?!" They added.

"This is my daughter, Morana Slytherin Potter, she is your Dark Princess. Your work is to protect her at all cost, your children should protect her too." He said seriously, his eyes flashing red as
a warning to his followers.

"Yes, my lord." They said in union.

"Daddy! Look friends!" Morana pointed at the two small boys who were playing with a snake. "You want to go play with them?" Juliette asked sweetly.

"Yes, please mommy!" Morana smiled brightly, Bellatrix pout and look at Rodolphus, "Look how cute she is!" She muttered to him. Narcissa smiled and watched their Dark Princess walked toward the boys.

"Hiya!" She giggled and sit next to the blonde hair one. "My name is Draco Malfoy." The blonde hair smiled in a friendly way at Morana which gain a smile from his father.

"Mine is Morana!" She smiled, the adults couldn't understand how could smile like that without her cheeks hurting.

"My name is Perseus Lestrange." The
other boy qaid in a calm yet cold
tone. Bellatrix sighed yet a small smile
could be seen on her lips. "Can I play
with you?" Morana asked, tilting her
head which made her look more like Marvolo, her father when he does that.

"It's a snake." Draco reminded her in case she get scared when seeing it. "Where is it?" Morana tilted her head.

A shiver run down her spine feeling something slithered around her small body. "A new snack." The snake hiss.

Marvolo tensed, his eyes widen and was about to hiss back. "I am no snack!" Morana pouted while caressing the snake's scale. "Speaker?" The snake slithered around her small arm and
lick it but it did not bit her.

"Oh my.." Narcissa looked at Morana
in surprised. "Parseltongue." Marvolo muttered with a proud smirk. "You can speak to her?" Perseus asked slightly surprised. "You can't?" Morana tited her head in confusion while Perseus shook his head.

Juliette smiled and crounch down near to Morana."well sweetie, only you and your papa can talk to snakes, maybe there are others, I don't know." Morana smiled again and ran back to her father.

"Did you hear daddy!? We can talk to snake!" She giggled happily while Marvolo picked her up. "I know right?" He grin making the others in the room sweatdrop.

"His ego increase." They thought yet they were surprised and happy. A
small girl soften their lord's heart.
If something happen to her then the person will face the wrath of the Dark Lord.

She was his light after all.