𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana stayed in her room nervously,
it have been two days since her father ordered her to stay in her room. She was ground. No friends, no Nagini, no chocolate, no quidditch, nothing.

Maybe not nothing since Draco and Cayena were too stubborn to not talk to her, they would sent later or send their house elf to bring chocolate secretly
but she did not eat it since she know
she can't. She would eat ut when her punishment will be lift up.

She was naturaly confuse, she know that her father was worried and angry that she would get in danger but what was that about the hocrux thing? What happen to his younger version? Was her mother disappointed in her?

That thought alone made her tears up, tthe least thing she want was to make them disappointed in her. She wanted them to be proud,to be anything than disappointed in her.

"Morana?" She broke out her thought and notice her mother leaning against the door. "Mom.." She muttered and wipe away her tears quickly. "My poor baby." Juliette walked toward her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry, okay? Your dad was just worried." She muttered gently. "Why would you go in that Chamber, do you know how anxious and worried we were?" She said in a scolding yet gentle tone.

"I am sorry." Morana muttered genuinely, "You should be datling, you know that I hate seeing you cry," Juliette caress her daughter's hair. "Bellatrix and Sirius have been telling me how Perseus and Aries have been locking themselves in their room, they blame themselve for letting you out of their sight." Morana clenched her hand tightly.

"You don't have to blame yourselve,
you have gain my curiousity and troublesome personality, we are not angry at you, just worried." She said which made Morana sighed relievely.

"Your father lifted up the punishment," Morana's eyes widened. "Really?" She whispered. "Yes, he want to see you in his office." Morana nodded nervously as she stood up.

Both mother and daufhter lade their way toward Marvolo's office. Juliette knocked, "Enter." Marvolo said coldly.

"Go easy on her, got it?" Juliette walked toward him and whispered. "I know." He whispered back and sighed. Juliette left leaving an awkwards tension in the office.

"Come here," Marvolo patted his lap, Morana sit on his lap and play with
her fingers. "What you did was irresponsible." Marvolo said with a
long sigh.

"I w-was just curious.." She muttered,"I blame your mother and I for this." Marvolo ran his fingers throught his dark curly hair. "W-what happened to Tom?" She asked confuse. Marvolo tried to keep his calm, he hate this name but he won't lose his cool toward his precious daughter for that.

"Still in the diary."

"With you?" She asked.

"Yes, with me." Marvolo hmmed. Morana sighed relieve. "Papa?" She whispered. "Yes, snakeling?" "You were so handsome when you were young!" She giggled.

"Were?" Marvolo frowned.

"You till are." Morana smiled. "You
want to ask me something don't you?" Marvolo said, Morana look dowb hesitately. "What is an Hocrux?" Marvo tensed and stop rocking Morana's back gently. "Its not something you need to know for the moment." He answered firmly.

"Okay.." She muttered.

"You can go and see, Black and Lestrange," Marvolo smiled as his daughter smiled. Mirana grinned and run out the office to go to the Black Manor where Bellatrix were staying for a while.

Morana greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and ran upstair while Bellatrix stood dumbfounded.

Aries stayed on his bed, his mind was cloud, he hate that he was not with Morana when she went down that Chamber, he hate that she could have get hurt, he hate that he felt with way.

So did Perseus.

"Aries? Perseus?" Morana entered the room slowly and saw Perseus and Aries laying on their bed, both look like a mess.

"Rona?" Their eyes light up,Aris was the first one to get up and hugged tightly and while crying. "I am sorry!" He muttered tearily. "It's was my fault, not you two's." She answered softly.

Perseus went and hugged her without saying anything. They stayed like this for a long time now and the two boys promise to never leave her alone.