𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝖯𝖺𝗉𝖺

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mister Marvolo?" Morana looked up
to him with a teary smile that made Marvolo's heart tightened. "Don't cry." He said, moving his thump to wipe away the tears. "S-sowwy." She mumbled, mistaking her letters.

"You are crying because you think that you have no father?" Marvolo placed the girl on his lap and pat her head gently and awkwardly. Morana nodded quicky and looked at Marvolo.

"Do you have one mister?" She asked shyly to the nice mister who was comforting her. "Hm, not anymore." He answered with indifference.

"What is your name?" Morana's eyes widen and quickly apologize at how she forgot to introduce herself. "Morana Potter!" Marvolo raised a brow.

"Death?" A smile spread on his face as she quickly smile back. "I have a proposition for you, snakeling." Marvolo said gently which was rare. "Yes, mister?" Morana tilted her head cutely.

"How about I became your papa?" Morana's smile turned to a grin. "Yes, please!!" She exclaimed cheerfully and hugged Marvolo tightly as if he would disapear if she let go.

"Let's go ans give your mother a visit okay?" Morana smiled. "Yes, daddy!" Marvolo smirked and kissed Morana's side head gently before standing up. He took her tiny hand in his and both walked back to the Potter Manor.

"Daddy! Our names both started with letter M!" Morana who pulled those dott together giggled loudly. "It is?" Marvolo smiled, feeling a warm thing inside of him. He had not feel that since the death of his mother, Merope Gaunt.

"Yes!" Morana answered while holding hands with Marvolo while walking. Morana smiled happily, it was the same feeling she felt with Sirius but stronger. She hope her, her mother and now father will be a big and happy family.

Entering the living room, Marvolo
and Morana saw no one so Morana suggested that they go to her mother's office to see if she was there and Marvolo agreed calling her smart girl.

"Mommy!" Juliette's face brighten at her daughter's voice. "Baby!" She smiled happily and looked at her daughter.

"Look! I got a daddy!" Morana pulled Marvolo infront of her mother while being excited. "His name is Marvolo! Our name even start by M!" Morana giggled completely oblivious to the fear and anxiousness in her mother's eyes.

"M-Morana, sweatheart why don't you go in your room while I talk to Marvolo?" Juliette kneel down to her daughter's level. Morana pouted but obeyed nonetheless, she kissed her mother' cheek and hugged Marvolo's knees before running to her room.

"Such a precious daughter we have." He smirked, the tender and softness in his own was replaced by coldness and mischief. "H-How?" Juliette muttered in disbelief. She clearly heard about her Alice and Frank's baby was able to surrvive his attacked and made him disapeared but she did not believe a child could do that thought.

"My daughter." Marvolo hissed in parseltongue even if Juliette did not know the language of the snake, she did know that Marvolo was refering to their daughter. "She is my daughter." Juliette said firmly.

"Don't play with me, lioness. I already know that I am the father." Marvolo responded raising his tone. "I raised her." Marvolo chuckled. "That because I was not here. If I was here then I would have help in raising her." Juliette shook her head. "You can't. You are the Dark Lord, my daughter will get target by both side!" Juliete clenched her hand tightly.

"She will never be in danger by my side! What are you thinking?" He continued. "You will have to allow her to go to Hogward in the future and Dumbledore will tried something." Marvolo sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair.

"She will go to Beaubaton!" Juliete added trying to find a way. "Yes and? You will hide my true identity from her? That I am her biological father?" Marvolo looked at Juliette with a hint curiousty. "You would have do it if I did not come back." Juliette gulped.

"She have me a-" "It not enough." Marvolo cut her off with a cold glare.

"She was crying in the garden about how she did not have a father like everyone else." Juliette's eyes widened, she looked down.

"I will take my daughter." Marvolo added coldly. "Y-you can't separate her from me!" Juliette's blood run cold at the thought of losing her baby.

"You will come." Juliette sighed frustrately and bit her bottom lips. "What about Sirius? My friends, Morana is very close to them." Juliette asked.

"Black and the others can come to visit her when they want. We will move in the Slytherin Manor." Marvolo said.

"What if one of your follower hurt her?" Juliette asked, she was very worried about that. "I would kill them." Juliette was not in for violence but it was for her daughter.

"Alright, we will tell her that you are
her biological father." Juliette pressed her lips together while Marvolo smirked until a small voice cut in.

"W-what?"