𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Draco and Aries were all for it, so eight o'clock that evening they hurried back to the Great Hall. The long dining tables
had vanished and a golden stage had appeared along one wall, lit by
thousands of candles floating overhead.

The ceiling was velvety black once more and most of the school seemed to be packed beneath it, all carrying their wands and looking excited.

"I wonder who'll be teaching us?" said Daphne as they edged into the chattering crowd. "Someone told me Flitwick was a dueling champion when he was young maybe it'll be him."
"As long as it's not -" Aries began, but he ended on a groan.

Gilderoy Lockhart was walking onto the stage, resplendent in robes of deep plum and accompanied by none other than Snape, wearing his usual black.
Lockhart waved an arm for silence and called. "Gather round, gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent!"

Snape hroned under his breath, he want to slap the back of that foolish man so hard that he would go cry between his mother's legs.

"Now, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions details, see my published works."

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," said Lockhart,
flashing a wide smile. "He tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry - you'll still have your Potions master when I'm
through with him, never fear!"

"Wouldn't it be good if they finished each other off?" Rob muttered in
Denzel's ear. Snape's upper lip was curling. Blaise wondered why Lockhart
was still smiling if Snape had been looking at him like that he'd have
been running as fast as he could in the opposite direction.

Lockhart and Snape turned to face each other and bowed; at least, Lockhart did, with much twirling of his hands, whereas Snape jerked his head irritably. Then they raised their wands like swords in front of them.

"As you see, we are holding our wands in the accepted combative position," Lockhart told the silent crowd. "On the count of three, we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill, of course."

"I wouldn't bet on that," Perseus murmured, watching Snape baring his
teeth. "Poor, Sev." Morana muttered.

"One - two - three -"

Both of them swung their wands above their heads and pointed them
at their opponent; Snape cried "Expelliarmus!" There was a dazzling
flash of scarlet light and Lockhart was blasted off his feet. He flew backward off the stage, smashed into the wall, and slid down it to sprawl on the floor.

The Slytherin cheers loudly, most of them were laughing which Aries was doing. "Do you think he is dead?" Draco asked with hope. His happy face become a sad one when he notice Lockhart moving.

Lockhart was getting unsteadily to his feet. His hat had fallen off and
his wavy hair was standing on end. "Well, there you have it!" he said, tottering back onto the platform.

"That was a Disarming Charm - as you see, I've lost my wand ah, thank you, Miss Brown yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would have been only too easy however, I felt it would be instructive to let them see."

"Okay, he have a death wish." Cayena mutered mostly because Snape was looking murderous. Possibly Lockhart had noticed, because he said, "Enough demonstrating! I'm going to come amongst you now and put you all into pairs. Professor Snape, if you'd like to help me."

"Time to split up the dream team, I think," he sneered. "Mr Granger, you
can partner Finnigan. Weasley -"

Ron moved automatically toward Hermione. "I don't think so," said Snape, smiling coldly. "Heiress Morana come over here. Let's see what you make of Weasley And you, Mr Granger can partner Heir Black while Mrs Granger can take Heiress Rosier."

Aries strutted over, smirking. Behind him walked Cayena and Morana. Hermione gave Cayena a weak smile that she did not return.

"Face your partners!" called Lockhart, back on the platform. "And bow!"

.
"Wands at the ready!" shouted Lockhart. "When I count to three, cast
your charms to disarm your opponents - only to disarm them - we don't
want any accidents - one ... two ... three."

Rkn swung his wand high, but Morana have alreafy cast hers first. Her spell hit Ron so hard he felt as though he'd been hit over the head with a saucepan. He stumbled, but everything still seemed to be working, and wasting no more time, Ron pointed his wand straight at
Morana and shouted, "Rictusempra!"

Yet Morana was smart and sly, she direct his own spell at himseld. "I said disarm only!" Lockhart shouted in alarm over the heads of the battling crowd.
Morana pointed his wand at Ron's knees, choked, "Tarantallegra!" and the next second Ron's legs began to jerk around out of his control in a kind of quickstep.

"Stop! Stop!" screamed Lockhart, but Snape took charge. "Finite Incantatem!" he shouted Ron's feet stopped dancing, Aries kept laughing. Ron smirked and throwed a spell quickly,

"Serpensiortia!"

"He seem to want to beat a snake with a snake, how foolish." Morana thought.

"Don't move, Heiress Potter," said Snape lazily, clearly enjoying the sight of Morana standing motionless, eye to eye with the angry snake. "I'll get rid of it."

Morana lift up her hand,"I will do it myself." Her voice hold authority taht lade Snape shivered, "Just like the Dark Lord." He thought.

"Calm down, no one shall hurt you here," Morana hissed in parseltongue caughting the snake by surprise. "Come to me calmly." The snake obeyed her command and slithered around her waist slowly.

Gasps were heard in the room,mostly from the Gryffindor because the Slytherin knew that thei current King was a parseltongue so his sister was one too.

"Next time Weasley, don't forgot to bting your brain along side." Morana mocked before turning away leaving the class with her pretty snake around her neck.

"How shall I call you?" She hissed, "I have no name." The snake answered. "Hm, how about Yuri?" Morana suggested. "I love it." The snake whose name was Yuri kept his head on Morana's shoulder.

Rumors was quickly spreads, people called her the Dark Princess and she like it, she was already the Dark Princess, no one could take that title from her.

She is her father's pride after all