𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝖡𝖺𝗅𝗅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello, Padfoot!" Juliette greeted hdf brother in everything but blood as he came down the stairs. Juliette led them into the kitchen as they caught up with each other.

"Hello, Riddle!"

"It's Slytherin, Black." Marvolo was never a fan of being called by his father's last name. "It's nearly noon. Is Prongslette still asleep?" Sirius asked.

Juliette chuckle and nodded.

"Yes," Marvolo answered.

Without prompting, Sirius headed to the stairs, transforming into Padfoot as he went upstairs. Once on the landing, he went into Morana's room. Sirius approached the bed, jumping up on the bed. He laid down next to Morana. The teenager never budged. Judging by the soft snores, he heard that Morana was still asleep

Sirius moved up to lick her cheek, thus waking her up. Morana wiped her cheek. "Ew, Padfoot! That's nasty!" Sirius transferred back into his human form.

"It's time to get up!" Sirius shouted. Morana whine, turning over onto her stomach and burying her head under the pillow. "Let me sleep for a few more minutes," " No chocolate." Sirius said.

"No chocolate?" Morana repeated in disbelief. "NO CHOCOLATE." Morana gasped in disbelief and quickly getoff the bed. "I am awake!" She added.

_________________

After a few hours, Morana was in a ball that they create every years. The Black was there, so was the Lestrange with other Pureblood family.

Aries and Perseus came in then, robes crisp and pressed. "Greeting." Perseus said simplely and sat next to his uncle and Juliette. Behind them was the girls, Cayena and Daphne.

Cayena giggled and curtsied, handing her wrap to Dobby, who had appeared suddenly at her side.

Morana's eyes lighten up at
seeing her friends.

"Welcome, Heiress Rosier and Heiress  Greengrass," Juliette said, beckoning them inside with a small smile.

Morana toddled in and shrieked happily at the sight of the oldest girl. "Daphne!" she exclaimed.

The ballroom was quite possibly the most beautiful area in the manor. It was a relic of a more refined age, when class and elegance meant everything. The wallpaper was silver and green, of course, with the green forming delicate vines and the silver as the backdrop. The ceilings soared, and skylights showed the snow swirling in the moonlight high above.

Windows ran from floor to ceiling, and were covered slightly by draperies the same shade of green as the vines upon the walls. Candles hung above the dance floor, casting the entire room in a soft glow of light. On the far wall was a long table covered in plates of food prepared specially by imported house-elves.

Rodolphus and Remus was proud of their sons. They'd been respectful and straightforward, except when it come to Morana, they did not leave her alone, not even a minute.

Narcissa love the idea of Draco and Cayena. True, they were both young, and they were rarely matched, but she was an heiress, and Draco was an heir. They were friends, and seemed fond of one another.

Juliette smiled watching thr children having fun, just like Narcissa, she thought that Aries, Perseus and Morana would be a good match. Both seem to be very fond of her.

A familiar hand slipped into hers and another around her waist, and she had to smile. "I'm sorry for being late," he whispered. "Something came up that needed my attention."

She turned and took in his perfectly-tailored silver robes, dark green vest silver dress shirt, dark green tie, and that smile he only had for her. His dark curly hair making him even more handsome than he already was with his cold blue eyes.

Juliette chuckled while caressing
her husband's hand gently.

Lord and Lady Malfoy greeted them graciously, and then the guests began arriving in a constant stream.

Many of the oldest families were there, and they mingled in a typical society fashion, polite, even jovial, on the outside while plotting to overthrow, defame, or blackmail whoever they were talking to.

Marvolo watched, Mattheo broke free of Cayena's grip and ran over to Draco, face twisted in anger. He swung mightily and landed a heavy blow on the other boy's arm.

Draco yelped, jumped up, and returned the hit. This went on for almost a minute when Morana wandered over, slapped them both on the back of their heads, and strolled away. They stared after her, thunderstruck.

Marvolo smirked as he went over to his daughter and patted her head. "You should do that to the Heir Black, and Heir Lestrange." He muttered with a grinned.

"Nope." His grin turned into a pout
as Juliette glare at him.

"My daughter need to stay away
from them!" He thought grumpily.