𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 9¾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few months passed, Morana woke up at five and couldn't fall back asleep as she was so excited to go to Hogward.

Therefore, she got up and began making sure she had packed everything in her trunk. After that, she fed Nagini and tidied up her room. At seven, she went to her parents's room and entered with a grin.

"Wakie wakie!!" She shouted loudly and jumped on the bed while shaking her father. "Go to sleep, Morana." Marvolo groaned. "Nope!" She giggled. "Juliette watch your daughter." He said sleepily .

"She is yours too." Juliette answered in a sleepy voice. Morana tilted her head confused to why they were so tired since they to bed early. "Today I ho to Hogward!" She said with a grumpy look.

"Okay, baby, okay." Juliette stood up and tied her hair in a ponytails. "Mommy? There are red bites on your neck." Morana said confused. Marvolo couch trying to hold on his laugher. "It was musquitoes." Juliette answered with a red cheeks.

Juliette showered and dressed up before walking downstairs. Luckily for her, her friends were not here. Mattheo spit out his drink and excused himself. Marvolo then winced as he hold his stomatch that Juliette elbowed.

"Why is everyone being weird?" Morana thought and take her chocolate cake eating it in silence so that her mother won't complained about it being bad for her teeth.

"Eat and get ready sweetheart." Juliette kissed her forehead and went upstairs. "Daddy, are you not gonna with us?" Morana asked Marvolo curiously.

"Unfortunately, no." He answered, seeing his daughter's feel down he shook his head. "I will give you, Nagini." A smile quickly spread on her face.

"Ssso cool!" Hiss Nagini as she slithered around Morana's waist. Marvolo sighed, "Those two will cause trouble." He thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Draco!" Morana smiled and ran toward her bestfriend. Draco smiled and hugged her, "Hey, Mora." He muttered and patted her head. Both were twins, always together causing problem. Once both went to a meeting and played a prank, and for once Marvolo have decide to let them do what they want because of a certain mischievous girl's puppy eyes.

"Okay, babies. This is platform nine and three quarters," Lucius rolled his eyes at his son's frown face after being called baby. Perseus sighed and looked at Aries with a small grin. The parents said their speech to their children while Sirius cried dramaticly.

How do you get on the platform?" asked Morana asked.

"Just copy what I do," said Mattheo. She settled Draco's snake cage on top of his trunk and began pushing the trolley toward the barrier. Morana let out sound of amazement and watched Aries followed after Mattheo and she did the same. Unluckily fot Draco who bump against a something and had to retried it.

Aries scaled the steps behind Perseus
into the compartment. Waving out the window at Sirius and Remus until the train started moving. He felt annoyance flood every part of his body. He rather learned spells, potions and hexs by Bellatrix, his aunt other than some annoying ptofessors.

Mattheo sighed and kissed Morana's forehead. "I will go in my compartment, bahave okay?" He whispered. Morana nodded and kissed his cheek. "Bye, bye!" She said and entered a compartment with the three boys behind her.

Entering the compartment, they were greeted by their friends. Theodore Nott who was reading a book while his hed were on Pansy Parkinstone's lap. Cayena Rosier who was reading a about beauty and skin with Daphne Greengrass while Blaise Zabini was pouting in his side.

"Hi guys!" Morana grinned and sat next to Cayena and Daphne. "Hey, cutie." Blaise smirked and got smacked on the back by Draco. "Bloody hell, shut up." Theodore groaned.

"Opps."

"Mora!" The girls squealed and hugged her happily. The four girls sat next to each other and engage themselves in discussion that make the boys sweatdrops.

"So in which will we be?" Aries raised a brow and leaned against Blaise's back. "Slytherin." Draco shrugged and the others nodded. "Gryffindor or Slytherin." Morana answered.

"I hope it's Slytherin because we don't want you around those people." Cayena said with a slight of disgust that was not toward Morana. "I know." Morana nodded and was interruped by a the door of the compartment. A girl with very weirs brown hair entered.

"Get out." Perseus said coldly.

"Do you have no manners?!" Yelled the girls which made Aries winced while holding his ears. Perseus and Draco glared at her. Morana looked at her and walked toward her.

"Leave, please." She said kindly.

"No thanks." The girls answered rudely. Perseus cleched his fists tightly. Morana took out her wand and cast a spell at the door which made it closed and the girl's hand were hurt by the closing of the door.

"I did asked nicely." Morana muttered and went toward Aries. "Are you

okay?" She muttered. "I am okay." He whispered back. Everyone sighed relievely and went back to their own things.