𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━

In the Poter Manor, Juliette was sleeping soundly on her bed, birds chirping outside the window with the sunlight's reflection making it was inside the room. Her soft snoring, the door slowly opened with a little person who made her way on the woman's man secretly.

"Mommy! Mommy!" A small girl jumped on Juliette's bed. Up and down, she
kept jumping with great enthusiam
and excitement. "Hmm.." Juliete sighed,
with a small smile appearing on
her face. "Good morning, baby." She muttered with a same yawn. "Good morning mommy!" The small girl
giggle and kiss her mommy's cheek.

"Monny and wormie prepared breakfast!" The small girl quickly
added with a grin. "Really? And Petter did not eat while Remus cook?" Juliette raise a brow suspiciously since her friend have a habbit of always eating.

"Alright, I am up sweatheart." Juliette kiss the forehead on her daughter before getting off the bed for her daughter. Her small daughter giggled and ran downstair and immediately jumped in her godfather's arms.

"Morana do not run!" Juliette shouted, her tone fill with worriedness. "Sorry, mommy!" The girl answered and wrapped her tiny arms around her godfather's arms before yawning.

"You need to eat, prongslette!" Sirius quickly placed her on a chair and
place many plate of fruits, bread and pancakes infront of her. "Food!" Morana giggle and clapped her hand before started eating.

"Peter, I am watching you." Peter pouted at the side eyes, Remus was giving him. "Food?" Peter pouted even more if it was even possible, he looked at Morana who looked back at him with an untain innocence in her eyes. "Here, uncle!" She pushed half of her plates to him.

Juliette who have been watching them for a while, laughed in delight. She always knew that Peter and Morana were food bodies. Peter never share his food to anyone but the moment Morana asked him for chocolate, he did not hesitate in giving her what she want.

"My favorite niece!" A female voice fill with love and mischief came out of nowhere. "Aunty Marlene!" Little Morana giggle and smile at her aunt.

"She is her only niece yet she have favorite." Remus muttered in disbelief and sip his chocolate milk. "You are the most cutest girl in the whole world!" Marlene squeal happily as if it was the first time she saw the girl.

Marlene speak the truth though, she indeed, happened to be very cute, long dark black hair that curl in the end and sometime stay straight, blue ocean eyes that Juliette knew she got from her father. Strawberry pink lips that add to her cuteness.

Morana ate her food with Peter,both talking while eating. They were all vey close.

Morana sat in the library reading a book. Shetilted her head while she listened to the discussion between
her aunty and mother.

"You are leaving?" Her mother asked in disbelief. "Only for a few weeks. My father asked me to be there." Marlene explained and that picked Morana's attention.

"Father? Mommy have one, padfoot too said he have one and now aunty Marlene have one, why don't I have one?" Tears started to fall down on her chubby cheeks, she turned aroud and walked
to her garden. Even in books she read she noticed the word father so she guessed that everyobe had one but her.

She started crying softly while petting
a small bird gently. The bird start chirping lowly as if she liked the pet.

"Why are you crying?" Startle by the voice, she clenched her hand on her dress. She looked up and found a man looking down at her. "Who made you cry, snakeling." Feeling comfort from the nickname the stranger gave her, she tilted her head.

"W-who are you mister?" She muttered gently, her hands tighten on her dress. "I am a friend of your mother." The man answered gently wiping Morana's tears away. "Why were you crying?" The man repeated. "M-mister, I-I read in books that e-everyone have a-a daddy but I-I don't." She looked don with tears.

"You will have one soon." The man muttered and pet the girl's head. "Stop crying okay?" Morana's soft whimper made the man chuckle slight.

"Y-your name m-mister?" She stuttered.

"Marvolo." He replied with a smirked.