𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝖦𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, however, Ronald barely grinned once. Things started to go
downhill from breakfast in the Great Hall. The four long house tables were laden with tureens of porridge, plates of kippers, mountains of toast, and dishes of eggs and bacon, beneath the enchanted ceiling (today, a dull, cloudy gray).

Denzel and Ron sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Hermione, who had her copy of Voyages with Vampires
propped open against a milk jug. There was a slight stiffness in theway she said "Morning," which told Denzel that she was stilldisapproving of the way they had arrived.

Neville Longbottom, on the other hand, greeted them cheerfully. Neville was a round-faced and accident-prone boy with the worst memory of anyone Ron had ever met. They have heard how his granmother did not approve of him being in Hufflepuff so he was force to
go to Gryffindor.

"Mom send us cookies." Morana smiled brightly and shared the cookies with her friends including Ginny. "Thank you." She muttered with a smile smile. She found out that Slytherin are not like the rumors she have heard, they were kind and very funny when they are alone. Many accepted her, some did not but she learnt that she should not care about it.

Ginny and the young Slytherin court looked at Ron who they had heard gasping.

"Oh, no -" Ron gasped.

Ron was pointing at the red envelope. It looked quite ordinary to Denzel but Ron and Neville were both looking at it as though they expected it to explode.

"What's the matter?" said Denzel.

"She's - she's sent me a Howler," said Ron faintly.

"You'd better open it, Ron," said Neville in a timid whisper. "It'll be worse if you don't My gran sent me one once, and I ignored it and" he gulped - "it was horrible." Morana smiled since she never got one, luckily for her but Mattheo did.

She remember how her older brother arrive home terrified after he got in a fight and was ground by Juliette but she quickly baby him after.

Ron's whole attention was fixed on the letter, which had begun to smoke at the cornard.

Ron stretched out a shaking hand, eased the envelope from Errol's beak slit it open. Neville stuffed his fingers in his ears. A split second later, a roar of sound fiIled the huge hall, shaking dust from the ceiling.

"-CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURSTEALING THE PRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL I GET
HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN
WE SAW IT WAS GONE -"

Mrs. Weasleys yells, a hundred times louder than usual, made the plates and spoons rattle on the table, and echoed deafeningly off the stone walls. People throughout the hall were swiveling around to see who had received the Howler, and Ron sank so low in his chair that only his crimson forehead could be seen.

Aries gritted his teeth, he want to choke the daylight of that woman that was shouting, Morana take two small cotton and place it in his ears which made him relax as he place his head on her shoulder.