1

Keeping your job at the Pizzaplex for an additional 2 years, things have been going smoothly. No sign of the white rabbit and you've grown closer to Sun and Moon. Well of course you would as you are dating the two. Unfortunately, you have been unable to finish the antivirus. Once your second year back was pretty much over, you decided that you'd give someone a second chance in a family...of sorts.

Rolling up to the Pizzaplex, you enter the lot and park.

"SUNDROP!!! MOONDROP," the child yells in excitement raising their arms over their head. You chuckle as you unbuckle, get out and pull your seat forward to help the child out. (You still drive the Firebird) Once the child is out, you close your door, lock the car, take the child's hand and begin inside. Once you adopted the little shy troublemaker, you couldn't wait long to let Sun and Moon know. They were surprised once you introduced them to the child.

(Flashback)

"Sun! Moon! I want to introduce you to someone," you began with a slight shout. The two were excited when they heard you. You three haven't seen each other for a few days. Peeking down from the balcony, Sun and Moon look towards you. Man, were they excited. Giant smiles stretched across their faces. Moon grabbed a wire, attached it to his back and Sun jumped into the ball pit. Just as Moon landed on the ground, Sun poked out of the pit. Sun ran towards you whereas Moon walked. Opening his arms towards you, Sun leans down and gives you the biggest hug you ever had.

"Oh Y/N! It's so good to see you again," Sun began.

"It's good to see you too Sunny," you reply. Taking a small glance behind you, Sun sees someone. A little child. About 4 or 5.

"Hello new friend. What's your name," Sun begins before breaking the hug. Moon wonders what Sun is going on about but sees the young child too. The child doesn't respond and just hides behind you.

"Oh don't be afraid, new friend. It's alright. I won't hurt you. It's against my programming," Sunny assured the child as he shrunk to the child's height. The child still doesn't respond to Sun and just shyly runs a finger up and down one of your legs.

"It's okay. I work with them. They're both really sweet with kids," you assure the little one. The child looks up at you with a little bit of uncertainty but you return it with a nod and they reach out towards Sun.

"I'm Sunny. But you can call me Sun, Sundrop or Mr. Sun," Sun introduced himself, giving the child options.

"Sundrop," the child began. Smiling at Sun, the child repeats Sundrop and giggles. Seeing Moon, the child reaches towards him.

"Nighty. Nighty," the child begins. This makes Moon chuckle. The child was somewhat right.

"Call me Moondrop, little star," Moon replied to the child. Smiling at the bots, the little child runs around saying their names.

(End Flashback)

Walking towards the giant garage like door, the little child smiles. Boy, were they excited. Getting to see their best friends again, almost everyday. Not waiting for the door to fully open, the child runs through.

"Arty come on. You can't be running in everyday," you begin before walking into the Daycare. Arty didn't listen. He ran towards the slide and dove in, head first. Man he missed Sun and Moon, even if it's just been a day. Sliding down, Arty smiles. Soon enough, he dives into the ball pit. The sound takes Sun and Moon's attention causing the two to turn towards the opening. Walking to it, they look down and see the child.

"ARTY," Sun yells as he too jumps into the ball pit. Balls splashed everywhere and Arty somewhat shielded himself but giggled. Moon grabbed a wire and attached it to his back as he smiled and looked down at the two. Soon hearing you open the doors, he comes on down. Today was another day of fun.