✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

A year had passed in the real world, and in Japan, three men with three distinct objectives and responsibilities resided

A year had passed in the real world, and in Japan, three men with three distinct objectives and responsibilities resided. Theodore Eastwood was a seasoned detective and cop, dedicated to upholding the law and ensuring justice prevailed. Alexander Brooks, on the other hand, was a skilled doctor and surgeon committed to healing the sick and saving lives. Lastly, there was Oliver Knightly, a charismatic and talented young man pursuing a career in the fine arts, specializing in acting and singing.

Despite their varying paths, each man carried the weight of his own struggles. Alexander found it a lot harder to handle the emotional toll of losing patients he couldn't save despite his best efforts. Oliver, with his vibrant and outgoing personality, often felt sickened by the constant release and reliance on his vices to cope with the pressures of his life. Theodore, on the front lines of crime-solving, faced the dark underbelly of society on a daily basis, taking its toll on his spirit.

One fateful day, while Theodore was diligently working at the police station, a couple named Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka arrived, seeking his attention. The Tanakas were neighbors of the Kiyomizu Family, and their presence raised Theodore's curiosity. He approached them, his detective instincts kicking in, and asked them why they had come.

"Excuse me, officer," Mr. Tanaka spoke, his voice laced with concern. "We've come to report an incident regarding the Kiyomizu Family. Something terrible has happened."

Intrigued, Theodore listened intently as the couple proceeded to inform him of the distressing news. The Kiyomizu Sisters—Haruko, Ayako, and Satoko—had mysteriously vanished. Even more tragically, tragedy had wrecked their parents' lives. Mr. Kiyomizu had fallen victim to a brutal assault by a robber, succumbing to his injuries, while Mrs. Kiyomizu, overwhelmed by grief and despair, had taken her own life.

The weight of the revelation hung heavily in the air as Theodore absorbed the information. Despite his years of experience dealing with crime and tragedy, this case struck a nerve within him. Determined to bring closure and justice to the grieving family, Theodore resolved to take on the investigation.

"I assure you, Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka, I will do everything in my power to solve this case and find the Kiyomizu Sisters," Theodore asserted, his voice laced with determination. "No stone will be left unturned."