⟢﹒ ⤷﹒💚﹐𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, Alexander received a text message from Theodore on his new cellphone

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, Alexander received a text message from Theodore on his new cellphone. As he read the message, confusion and curiosity filled his mind. Theodore instructed him to understand his story in the TEKKEN Universe and to pretend that he was saved by the city hero, Bob Richards. Alexander found himself intrigued by this new development, but also slightly jealous of Oliver's acting skills, as he knew he couldn't act as convincingly as his friend.

In the real world, Alexander's parents had passed away due to old age, and he had grown up successfully. There were no tales of being rescued by Bob Richards. Despite the questions swirling in his mind, Alexander knew that he needed to play his part if he wanted to uncover more clues about himself. He decided to head to the Yggdrasil Base, a place he believed might hold some answers, but on his way, he stumbled upon a job hiring poster that caught his eye.

The poster advertised a job at Violet Systems as a medical leader. Alexander smirked at the idea of working there; it could be an opportunity to get close to Ayako. He took a photo of the details on his phone and continued on his way, pondering what else he could handle.

As he wandered, he accidentally collided with a gray-haired cyborg with blue eyes—Bryan Fury. Alexander immediately apologized, well aware of Bryan's aggressive nature from the TEKKEN Series. Bryan mocked him, but before the situation escalated, a blonde man with his hair in a flat top, Paul Phoenix, intervened and saved Alexander.

Paul ordered Bryan to step back, and the two engaged in a brief but intense fight. Paul emerged victorious, and Bryan left, still taunting Alexander. Paul turned to apologize for the trouble, but Alexander, now understanding what acting meant, followed Theodore's instructions via text and pretended that he didn't know Paul.

"Hey, no worries," Alexander replied, putting on an amiable façade. "I'm new in town, and I was just exploring around."

Paul chuckled and introduced himself. "Name's Paul Phoenix. I'm the toughest in the universe!"

Alexander smiled, playing along. "Nice to meet you, Paul. You seem like quite the fighter."

Paul laughed heartily. "You bet I am! Say, why is a guy like you roaming the streets?"

In accordance with Theodore's instructions, Alexander pretended he was looking for Robert Richards. Paul's eyes lit up with recognition, and he informed Alexander that he knew where Bob was. Curious, Paul asked why Alexander was searching for his uncle.

"Oh, Bob and I are relatives," Alexander replied smoothly, maintaining his act.

Paul nodded, understanding. "Ah, family reunion, huh? Well, I'll take you to him."

As they walked, Paul led Alexander to a regular-looking American house. Paul rang the doorbell, and when it opened, Bob Richards himself stood before them. Alexander mentally prepared himself to play the role of Bob's nephew, pretending as if he knew Bob personally.

"Uncle Bob!" Alexander exclaimed, acting surprised. "It's been so long since we last met."

Bob looked at Alexander and then at Paul, trying to recall any memory of his supposed nephew. After a moment, Bob smiled warmly. "Well, well, if it isn't my long-lost nephew. Come on in!"

Alexander thanked Paul for bringing him to Bob's house, appreciating the role he played in their little act. Inside, Bob offered Alexander a seat and a drink, making him feel welcomed and comfortable.

"So, nephew, what brings you to my humble abode?" Bob asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

Alexander shifted into the role Theodore had given him, pretending to be genuinely happy to see his uncle. "I've missed you, Uncle Bob. I wanted to catch up and see how you've been doing. You've always been my hero."

Bob chuckled, a twinkle of pride in his eyes. "Well, family is important, and I'm glad you reached out. It's good to have you here, nephew."

As they sat and talked, Alexander skillfully weaved his way through conversations, keeping up with his fictional backstory. He asked about Bob's adventures, his fighting career, and even his personal life. Alexander marveled at how easily he could slip into this role, making him question the boundaries between reality and the TEKKEN Universe.

Bob mentioned that his house was also shared with his friend Julia Chang, who worked as a spy and agent for Violet Systems. Alexander's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Violet Systems. This was the opportunity he had been hoping for, a chance to get closer to Ayako and perhaps uncover more about his true self.

Curiosity piqued, Alexander asked about Julia and how she fit into their lives. Bob smiled warmly and explained how Julia was a close friend and ally, her skills and dedication making her an invaluable asset to their team.

"I believe Julia could help you with your career aspirations," Bob said, patting Alexander on the back. "She has connections at Violet Systems, and I'm sure she'd be happy to help you get an application for a medical assistant position. You've always had a good heart, and I can see you excelling in that field."

Alexander's excitement grew. This was the opportunity he had been waiting for, a chance to not only get closer to Ayako but also to potentially uncover more about his own past. He expressed his gratitude to Bob for his support and guidance, feeling a newfound sense of purpose and direction.

As the evening wore on, Alexander continued to immerse himself in the role of Bob's nephew, relishing the chance to explore this new identity. He couldn't help but feel a connection

to this fictional world, even if it was all just a charade. With each passing moment, Alexander found himself drawn deeper into the TEKKEN Universe, unaware of the revelations and challenges that lay ahead.

Little did he know that his journey was about to take a turn, leading him on a path of discovery, adventure, and self-discovery unlike anything he had ever experienced before.