✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

The atmosphere in the meeting room was filled with a mix of determination and concern

The atmosphere in the meeting room was filled with a mix of determination and concern. The team was united in their goal to rescue the brainwashed sisters, but they knew that the mission ahead was dangerous and challenging.

As everyone settled in, Theodore and Alexander hugged Oliver once again, happy to have their friend back safe and sound. Lei, however, couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, knowing that his three daughters had sacrificed themselves to protect others.

Derrick noticed Lei's troubled expression and spoke up, "We'll have a plan to rescue the Kiyomizu Sisters, Lei. We won't let their sacrifice be in vain."

Theodore nodded in agreement and turned to the rest of the team. "The first step is to gather any information we have on Anais," he said. "Oliver, do you have any updates on her?"

Oliver took a deep breath and began to recount his recent experiences with The Rats. He explained how he had worked undercover to gather information and how he had ended up in a fight with Darrel Wilson, the leader of the group.

The team listened in shock as Oliver confessed to killing Darrel, but Theodore reassured him, "You did what you had to do to survive and complete your mission, Oliver. We understand."

Derrick smirked and added, "Yeah, it's not your fault. You did what you had to do."

Theodore then refocused the discussion on Anais, "Any updates on her and her connection to the brainwashing?"

Julia displayed a holographic file of the mind-control helmet that the girls were wearing. The team examined the design closely, trying to find any weakness. As the team continued to analyze the holographic photo of the mind-control helmets, Ivan remembered something from Haruko's recording that he wanted to share.

"Wait, I almost forgot," Ivan interjected. "Haruko mentioned in the recording that she understands her sisters and Anais being brainwashed. She said that when they're under the control of the helmets, their minds are clouded, and they're not themselves."

Xiaoyu furrowed her brows. "So, they're like puppets being controlled by someone else?"

Ivan nodded. "Yes, exactly. Their thoughts and actions are being manipulated by the G-Corporation. Haruko said it was as if they were trapped in a never-ending nightmare."