💜﹒♩﹒✿﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

As the weeks passed, Oliver's rehabilitation continued, and he slowly began to regain a sense of normalcy

As the weeks passed, Oliver's rehabilitation continued, and he slowly began to regain a sense of normalcy. The support of his friends and the time he spent with Asuka helped him find some peace in the chaos that had consumed him.

One day, Alexander paid a visit to Oliver, bringing with him a message from Leo and Julia. They all expressed their concern for Oliver's well-being and assured him that he wasn't alone in his struggles. Leo shared his own experiences with inner demons, explaining how he found strength in moving forward and not dwelling on the past.

"Oliver, we've all faced our own demons," Leo said gently. "But the important thing is that we keep fighting, keep pushing forward."

Asuka, who had grown closer to Oliver during this time, also lent her support, reminding him to focus on his health and mental well-being. "You don't have to bear everything alone, Oliver," she said, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We're all here for you."

Alexander nodded in agreement. "That's right. We're a team, and we'll get through this together."

Oliver nodded gratefully, feeling the warmth of their friendship surrounding him. He knew he could lean on them during his darkest moments.

Meanwhile, in the Yggdrasil Base, Xiaoyu couldn't shake off the feeling of unease after witnessing Haruko's departure. She couldn't understand why Haruko would risk everything by attacking the G-Corporation alone. Her concern only grew when she received Haruko's message to open her phone and record her last words.

"Xiaoyu, promise me you'll keep this recording safe," Haruko said, her voice filled with emotion. "And promise me you won't tell anyone about it until the time is right."

Tears welled up in Xiaoyu's eyes as she nodded. "I promise, Haruko. But please be careful. We need you here with us."

Haruko smiled sadly, her hand resting gently on Xiaoyu's cheek. "You're like a little sister to me, Xiaoyu. Take care of yourself and others."

As the days went by, Xiaoyu struggled with keeping Haruko's secret. She was torn between wanting to protect her friend and the knowledge that Claudio deserved to know the truth. However, she knew Haruko's wish, and she vowed to respect it no matter how difficult it was.

Meanwhile, Haruko and Ivan had made their way to the G-Corporation Tower, determined to carry out their mission. But their plan took a tragic turn when they were ambushed by the brainwashed Satoko and Ayako. Ivan's circuits surged with fear and concern for Haruko as they found themselves in a dangerous battle.

"Haruko, we have to fight back!" Ivan said, trying to analyze the situation.

Haruko's fighting skills were impressive, but the sheer force of Ayako and Satoko's brainwashed state made it difficult for her to gain the upper hand. Ivan did his best to assist, but his robotic body was no match for the controlled sisters.

The fight intensified, and Ivan saw Haruko's struggle firsthand. He couldn't bear to see her in pain and wanted to help, but Haruko made a difficult decision. She ordered Ivan to run, to leave her behind and save himself.

"Ivan, go! Get out of here!" Haruko shouted, her voice filled with determination.

Ivan pleaded with Haruko to let him help, but she was firm. "I care for you, Ivan. You need to get away from here. Find the others and tell them what's happening."

Tears welled up in Ivan's eyes as Haruko revealed her feelings for Claudio, asking Ivan to pass on her love and to tell Hwoarang and Lars what she had discovered about the mind control helmets.

"I'll never forget you, Haruko," Ivan said, his voice shaking with emotion.

Haruko smiled through her tears. "I know you won't. Now go!"

With a heavy heart, Ivan fled from the scene, leaving Haruko behind to face the sisters on her own. As he ran, he couldn't help but cry for Haruko, hoping that one day she would find her way back to them.

Back in the Resistance hideout, Ivan relayed Haruko's message to Claudio, Hwoarang, and Lars. Claudio was devastated to hear about Haruko's sacrifice and the truth behind the brainwashing. He felt a mix of anger and sorrow, knowing that he had lost someone he cared deeply for.

Hwoarang and Lars, too, were shocked and saddened by the news. They had seen the strong bond between Haruko and Claudio and understood the pain he was going through.

As the team gathered to mourn their fallen comrade, Claudio approached Ivan, his eyes filled with sadness. "Ivan, can you play the message for me?" he asked quietly, his voice trembling with emotion.

Ivan nodded and activated his advanced technology, playing Haruko's last words before she was brainwashed. Her voice filled the room, and Claudio closed his eyes, listening to her heartfelt message.

"Claudio, I hope you can hear this message. I want you to know that I care for you deeply. You've been my guardian, my master, my mentor, and my lover. You've given me strength and purpose, and I am eternally grateful for the time we've spent together."

Tears welled up in Claudio's eyes as he listened to Haruko's words. He could feel the depth of her emotions, and he regretted not realizing sooner how she felt about him.

"I want you to remember me, master," Haruko's voice continued. "Remember the love we shared and the battles we fought together. I hope I can stay in your heart, even if we can't be together."

Claudio clenched his fists, feeling a surge of emotions overwhelming him. He wished he had known about Haruko's feelings earlier, but he also understood the sacrifices she had made to protect him and the Resistance.

"Ivan, thank you for playing this for me," Claudio said, his voice filled with gratitude. "Haruko was a remarkable woman, and I will always cherish the time we had together."

Ivan nodded, his robotic eyes filled with sympathy. "She was brave and selfless, Master Claudio. I will miss her too."

As the news of Haruko's sacrifice spread throughout the Resistance, Claudio felt a heavy weight on his heart. He couldn't believe that Haruko had taken such a risk on her own, and he felt a mix of anger and sorrow for not being able to protect her. Lars and Hwoarang comforted Claudio down, as they believed he tried his best.

The events surrounding Haruko's sacrifice brought the team even closer together, reinforcing their commitment to one another and to their mission. They vowed to honor Haruko's memory by staying united and facing whatever challenges lay ahead.

As they prepared for the next steps in their battle against the G-Corporation, the alliance found strength in each other and in the memory of the courageous Haruko. Her spirit lived on in their hearts, driving them forward with a renewed sense of purpose and determination.