✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

The next day, Haruko and Ayako made their way to the Yggdrasil Base, their minds still filled with the weight of the impending trial

The next day, Haruko and Ayako made their way to the Yggdrasil Base, their minds still filled with the weight of the impending trial. As they entered the base, they were greeted by the familiar faces of their friends and comrades.

But there was an unfamiliar presence among them—Nina Williams. Ayako was the first to voice her surprise, "Nina? What are you doing here?"

Satoko chimed in, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "Lars recruited her, remember? They had a truce."

Haruko couldn't resist making a snide remark, "Well, Lars has been known to make questionable decisions."

Ayako quickly stepped in, trying to smooth things over, "Haruko, let's not jump to conclusions. Nina is here to help, right?"

Nina nodded, her expression serious, "That's right. I'm ready to testify in the trial and expose Xavier's wicked plans."

Satoko, never one to miss an opportunity for teasing, added with a smirk, "Speaking of wicked plans, did you know that Haruko tried to act like Mister Claudio? I've got it all recorded! I bet Sister Haruko will always obey me forever!"

Haruko's face flushed with embarrassment, and she shot Satoko a warning look, "Satoko, don't you dare! I am just trying to act as Sir Claudio and it doesn't fit!"

But Ayako, with her calm demeanor, managed to ease the tension, "Satoko, that's not a very ladylike thing to do. Asides, don't meddle in my and Haruko's life if you have Hwoarang already!"

Satoko just laughed, "Oh, come on, Ayako! It was all in good fun. Unless I failed to keep it a secret that I shared sister Ayako's sexy photos to Lars, and the soldier himself can't help but blush madly!"

Haruko and Ayako's playful argument turned into a chase around the base, with Nina watching and laughing at the scene. Nina came to notice that the Kiyomizu Sisters are very sweet and innocent to be part of the Yggdrasil-Violet Systems-Resistance-Sirius alliance.

After the laughter settled, Haruko turned back to Nina, her expression serious once again after she let Ayako catch Satoko for her, "Nina, we need all the information you have about Xavier and his plans. Can you tell us everything you know? Also, can I record our meeting for evidence in the trial?"

Nina took a deep breath and began to share her knowledge, after she allowed Haruko to use her phone for recording. "Sure thing, I believed that I would be working as Xavier's Secretary on the Mishima Zaibatsu for a long time, ever since he's promoted, prior to Heihachi's orders."

"He wanted to hurt Derrick and his father for reasons I won't get into," Nina said. "But I knew it was wrong. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't risk my life by going against him openly. Consider also the fact he was a pedophile, remember the time you talked to him, Haruko? He tried to touch you, yet be thankful that Claudio saved you there."

Haruko listened intently, recording every word on her device. She thanked Nina for being willing to share this information, even though it put her in a vulnerable position.

Nina smiled, her gaze meeting Haruko's, "You know, your personality reminds me a lot of Claudio's. Both of you are quite interesting. No wonder why you fell in-love with him?"

Haruko blushed, "Well, I... I just want to seek justice and do what's right. As for Sir Claudio? I am just his secretary, however he considered me more than that."

Nina chuckled, "I see... You're doing a great job of it. Keep it up. Maybe one day, who knows?"

Haruko was grateful for Nina's words of encouragement. "Thank you, May I also ask you something about Anna? Your sister? Are you on good terms with her?"

Nina's expression darkened slightly after she shaved her head, "After our fight when Anais was being saved, Anna became unhinged. Her breakup with Lee didn't help matters."

Haruko sighed, "I know why Lee ended things with her. It wasn't easy for him, but it was necessary."

Nina nodded, "I know the reasons too. It's a shame, really. I remember when they were happy together."

Haruko felt a pang of sympathy for Anna, but she knew they had more pressing matters to deal with. "Thank you, Nina. Your insights have been helpful."

Nina smiled, "You're welcome. Just remember, you're not alone in this fight. We'll take down Xavier together."

With newfound determination and an unexpected alliance, Haruko and her sisters felt more confident in their fight against Xavier. The trial was fast approaching, and the pieces were falling into place. They were ready to face the truth, no matter how difficult it might be.