💜﹒♩﹒✿﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

The days passed, and Oliver immersed himself deeper into his role as a member of "The Rats

The days passed, and Oliver immersed himself deeper into his role as a member of "The Rats." He played his part well, gaining the trust of Darrel Wilson and his cohorts. Each passing moment brought him closer to the truth he sought about Satoko and her whereabouts.

One particular evening, tensions ran high as Darrel's rage-filled the hideout. He was convinced that a traitor was among them, and he demanded answers. Oliver's heart raced, but he maintained his act, showing no signs of fear.

"Which one of you worthless rats is the snitch?" Darrel roared, his eyes scanning the room.

Silence hung in the air, broken only by heavy breathing. No one dared to speak, but Oliver felt Darrel's eyes lingering on him. He knew he had to tread carefully, for his life and the Resistance depended on it.

Darrel's patience wore thin, and he lunged at Oliver, knocking him to the ground. "Is it you? Have you been betraying us this whole time?" he barked, his face contorted with anger.

Oliver groaned, trying to mask his discomfort as he looked up at Darrel. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," he replied, feigning confidence.

Darrel's fists clenched, and his fellow members cracked their knuckles menacingly. Oliver smirked inwardly; he had struck a nerve. But he couldn't let his guard down; the situation was far from stable.

"Tell me the truth, or I'll make you regret being born," Darrel threatened, his voice dripping with malice.

Oliver's heart pounded, but he knew he couldn't back down. "Alright, fine. I am the snitch," he lied boldly, trying to play on Darrel's fears and insecurities.

Darrel's face twisted with fury, and his grip tightened around Oliver's collar. "You traitorous scum!" he spat.

As Darrel's companions closed in, Oliver found himself in a precarious position. He needed to think quickly and protect his identity while keeping the Resistance safe. In a split-second decision, he made his move.

Using his wits and quick reflexes, Oliver managed to fend off the attackers, disarming them one by one. He spotted a gun nearby and, with no other option, used it to keep them at bay. He didn't want to resort to violence, but it was the only way to survive.