✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

In the G-Corporation tower, the brainwashed Kiyomizu Sisters were elated to be reunited

In the G-Corporation tower, the brainwashed Kiyomizu Sisters were elated to be reunited. However, beneath their smiles, they knew something was wrong. Haruko, Ayako, and Satoko had been robbed of their free will, controlled like puppets by the mind-control helmets. They were now mere tools for Kazuya Mishima's wicked plans.

Kazuya stood before the sisters, a sinister smile on his face. "Excellent work, Kiyomizu Sisters," he praised. "Your loyalty and obedience are truly commendable."

Anna, who had joined Kazuya in his evil schemes, chuckled darkly. "I must say, seeing them under your control is quite satisfying," she remarked, her eyes gleaming with malevolence.

As Kazuya continued to instruct the brainwashed sisters, his plans became more sinister and horrifying. He ordered them to carry out terrible crimes, including the assassination of Heihachi Mishima, his father. Anna laughed maniacally, reveling in the chaos and destruction caused by the Kiyomizu Sisters.

However, the joyous moment for Kazuya was short-lived when Xavier Miller, the COO of the Mishima Zaibatsu, unexpectedly appeared in the G-Corporation tower. He had been investigating the mysterious activities and atrocities committed by Kazuya's organization.

"You're a monster, Kazuya! You even killed your own father, and you're even hurting innocent children, you are way worse than I!" Xavier shouted, his eyes filled with fury as he confronted the evil Mishima.

Kazuya sneered, "Ah, the righteous hero shows himself. You've always been a thorn in my side, Xavier, asides, Heihachi deserved dying, he's an old man anyway."

The two engaged in a fierce battle, each determined to defeat the other. As the fight raged on, Anais, under the influence of the mind control helmet, jumped in to defend Kazuya, surprising Xavier.

"N-No, Anais!" Xavier cried out, refusing to believe that she was beyond saving.

Anna seized the opportunity and attacked Xavier from behind, catching him off guard. Anais, Ayako, and Satoko joined Anna in the fight, overpowering Xavier with their combined strength and skills.

Meanwhile, Nina Williams arrived on the scene, witnessing the chaos caused by the brainwashed sisters. She knew she had to intervene to stop them, especially when she saw her sister Anna fighting alongside them.

"Nina, don't interfere!" Kazuya sneered. "Anna has chosen her path, just like these girls have."

Nina's eyes burned with determination as she faced her sister. "Anna, snap out of it! I knew Lee had broken up with you, yet you didn't deserve to act this vile you brat! What happened to you?"

However, Anna's rage was consumed when Nina talked about the memory of her breaking up with Lee, she attacked Nina with a vicious intensity. Nina fought back, but she was torn between defending herself and trying to bring her sister back to her senses.

As the battle raged on, Anais began to feel strange sensations in her head. It was as if a fog was lifting, and memories were flooding back to her. Deep inside, she felt a connection to Xavier and Nina, but she couldn't fully grasp it.

Amidst the chaos, Anais managed to break free from the mind control helmet's influence. Her eyes widened as she saw her sisters and Anna continuing to attack Xavier and Nina. The realization of what they had become hit her hard.

"Anais, run! Before it's too late." Nina cried out, trying to reach her. "Don't let these guys get you!"

With a heavy heart, Anais made a difficult decision. She knew she had to escape and find a way to break the brainwashing on her own. She ran, leaving Xavier and Nina to fend for themselves against the brainwashed sisters.

Anais found herself wandering the streets, hungry, exhausted, and in search of a safe place to hide. Memories from her past surfaced, reminding her of the loving family she once had and the life she lost to brainwashing.

As she staggered along, she bumped into a familiar face – Lili Rochefort. Anais's vision blurred, and she collapsed from exhaustion.

Lili, surprised to see the brainwashed girl, immediately rushed to her aid. "Are you okay?" she asked, gently helping Anais up.

Anais tried to speak but could only manage a weak nod before she fainted in Lili's arms. Lili decided to save Anais, as prior to the events that happened in the news, Anais is a victim of brainwashing.

Back at the Yggdrasil Base a week later, Derrick received a call from Lili. As he listened to her story of finding Anais and helping her, a sense of relief washed over him. He knew Anais was in good hands with Lili.

Lili asked, "What should I do now? Should I bring her to the base?"

Derrick turned on the loudspeaker, and the rest of the team listened to the conversation. Lars gestured to Derrick to have Lili bring Anais to the base. Theodore added with a playful grin, "And make sure to offer her a spot in our alliance. After all, she did a good job saving Anais."

Derrick blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and admiration for Lili. "Yes, she'll come to the base tomorrow, and I'll let her know about the offer," he replied.

Oliver and Alexander chuckled at Derrick's reaction, finding his crush on Lili amusing. As the teasing continued, Hwoarang and Lars joined in, causing Derrick to blush even more.

Claudio smiled at the camaraderie among the team. "Let's focus on the mission and the rescue plan," he reminded them. "We need to save the girls and put an end to Kazuya's tyranny."

The rest of the team agreed, and their laughter turned into determination. They knew that the road ahead would be difficult and dangerous, but they were prepared to face it together.

As the team continued to plan and prepare for the rescue mission, they couldn't help but admire the bond they shared. Through laughter and teasing, they had built a strong alliance that could overcome any challenge.

With their hearts united and their resolve unwavering, they set their sights on saving the brainwashed Kiyomizu Sisters and bringing down the G-Corporation once and for all. And in the face of adversity, their alliance shone brighter than ever, a beacon of hope in the darkness that surrounded them.