✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

Haruko sat in her temporary room at the Yggdrasil Base, reviewing and practicing the dialogues she planned to use during her upcoming battle against Xavier

Haruko sat in her temporary room at the Yggdrasil Base, reviewing and practicing the dialogues she planned to use during her upcoming battle against Xavier. Claudio, Xiaoyu, and Zafina were with her, offering support and encouragement.

"Haruko, you're doing great. Just take it one step at a time," Claudio reassured her.

"Yes, you got this, Haruko! We believe in you," Xiaoyu chimed in.

Zafina smiled and nodded. "You are a strong warrior, Haruko. Your words will be powerful."

As Haruko continued to practice, her throat became dry, and she coughed. Claudio immediately went to fetch her some lemon tea, warning her to take it slow and not strain her voice too much with the trial just two weeks away.

"Here, Haruko, drink this. It'll help soothe your throat," Claudio said, handing her the tea.

Haruko thanked him and took a sip of the soothing drink, sighing in relief. "Thanks, Claudio. I just want to make sure I'm prepared for the trial."

"You're doing everything you can, Haruko. We're here to support you," Zafina added.

Meanwhile, Ayako, Leo, Alexander, and Julia were busy working in the Violet Systems, glad that things were peaceful. Theodore, Josie, and Lei were also occupied at the police station, assisting with the legal preparations for Haruko's trial.

As the base settled into its routine, a surprise visitor arrived—Nina Williams. Everyone, including Satoko, was on high alert, knowing Nina's affiliation with the Mishima Zaibatsu.

"What is she doing here? We can't trust her!" Satoko exclaimed, her fists clenched.

Miguel and Baek moved closer to Satoko, trying to calm her down. "Easy, Satoko. Let's see what she wants first," Baek said.

Steve stepped forward, taking the lead in the situation. "Nina, what brings you here?"

Nina looked at Steve, her expression serious. "I need to speak with Lars. It's important."

Satoko couldn't contain her anger, and she cursed at Nina, instructing the soldiers to aim their guns at her. But Steve stopped them, suggesting a more diplomatic approach.

"Hold on, let's not jump to conclusions. We should hear her out," Steve said calmly.

Satoko reluctantly backed down, still eyeing Nina warily. "Fine, but if she tries anything..."

Nina nodded, understanding Satoko's caution. "I won't do anything to harm anyone here. I promise."

With Steve's guidance, they allowed Nina to talk to Lars privately outside the base. There, Nina explained that she wanted to atone for her past actions and help the team.

"I've realized that I've been on the wrong side for too long. I want to make amends and be a part of something better," Nina confessed.

Anais approached them, confirming that Nina had saved her and deserved a chance to prove herself.

Lars understood Nina's desire to break away from Xavier and the Mishima Zaibatsu. "I can't change what you've done in the past, but if you're truly willing to help us, then I'll give you a chance."

Nina looked at Lars, her expression determined. "I won't let you down."

As they returned to the base, Lars shared the details of their conversation with the team. Satoko was initially skeptical, but Steve convinced her to give Nina a chance.

"I know she's hurt you before, but people can change," Steve said. "She's offering her help now, and maybe it's time to give her that chance."

Nina revealed that she had observed Satoko during her raid on the tower before her brainwashing and was impressed by her skills. She offered to train Satoko further, and the fiery fighter gladly accepted, setting aside her anger.

"Alright, I'll give it a shot. But one wrong move, and you're out," Satoko warned.

Nina nodded. "Fair enough. I won't let you down."

With Nina now an unexpected ally, the team prepared for the upcoming trial and the final confrontation with Xavier. Bonds were strengthening, and with each passing day, they grew more united in their mission to end Kazuya's tyranny once and for all. The future was uncertain, but they faced it with hope and determination, knowing that together, they could overcome any challenge that came their way.